• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Do you ever come into the guardhouse and think????

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the fact that the SJs can tolerate 12 pages of utter nonsense is remarkable :tongue:

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
SJs have some of the worst avatars ever.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
the fact that the SJs can tolerate 12 pages of utter nonsense is remarkable :tongue:
It's because, even though it's nonsense, it's controlled nonsense with correct grammar :D

SJs have some of the worst avatars ever.
Yeah - where's all the serious anime people? And the artsy women with their hair blowing in the wind, staring off into the distance? Srsly. :tongue:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Back to my to do list that I have to get done before I go to work and then out to the strip club tonight.

Why do so many relatively hot women look better with their clothes on? :p

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Hot is a state of mind .. Confident women can pull it off even when fully clothed.

P.S. Loving the randomness of this thread.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
awww, my bff is ESTJ and she moved away recently. Watching this thread vicariously and wistfully... *sniffles*

Malice

Boldly Gone
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2W3

Actually, I can't :laugh: that's why I'm not too active in this specific thread even though I want to be. Funny, huh?

Hot is a state of mind .. Confident women can pull it off even when fully clothed.

Agreed! In many cases less is more, I lose respect for women that let it all hang out and expect to be adored :tongue: Brains over boobs, I think ;)