User Tag List

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram

Default Ever feel like you always have somthing to do?

Ever feel like you always have something to do or you consider yourself a Workaholic sometimes?
    Kindblue,from globalchatter...
    And still wonders were it has gone...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

No, but I always want to have something to do. I always feel like there are tools in the tool shed that need polishing, if you're catching my drift. Anything I feel like I should do, will eventually get done. I don't do so well in denial because once I reognize that there is something that needs to be done, I'll eventually force myself to do it. I guess a lot of my spare time is spent wondering what I could be doing that would be practical and effective. Now actually going and doing it right away is another story, but like I said..It will eventually get done.

I'm thinking this is my Te peaking through the clouds. It's definitely strengthening as I get older. I enjoy it because I feel effective, in control, and like a hardworking badass. No fucking lie.

edit: oh by the way, hope you SJs don't mind a crazy enfp like myself butting in and pestering you with the messes of my crazy mind.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Well, I definitely always have something to do. That doesn't mean I'll stress about it, though.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

I can't even spend a day lazing about on the couch watching movies without having done something 'productive' first to balance it out, otherwise I'll start to feel guilty...like I'm wasting my time/being useless instead of awarding myself a treat for a job well done. Probably part of the reason why I hate being sick. I'm supposed to 'take it easy' and I can't. There's always something to be done. Usually nothing you really *want* to do, but it's there all the same.
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I always have something to do .. If i actually do them though is another matter.

For example, i need to hoover my car and do the ironing, yet i'm typing this .. It'll get done later .. Tomorrow .. The following day .. Lol

I don't need to stress over it.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Yep, I always feel like I have something to do. I don't think I've ever had a moment in my adult life where I've felt like I've nothing that I should be doing whether I'm actually doing it or not.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    I can't even spend a day lazing about on the couch watching movies without having done something 'productive' first to balance it out, otherwise I'll start to feel guilty...like I'm wasting my time/being useless instead of awarding myself a treat for a job well done.
    +1. Absolutely 100% how I am.

And yes, I almost always feel like I have something to do. And when I don't, I get depressed. But usually I do, and I like that. I don't feel like a workaholic, though, because sometimes those "things to do", i.e. the items on my to-do list, are fun things.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!