User Tag List

12 Last

Permabanned

Default How to seduce an ESFJ

Well???

MBTI
    INTJ

Give her an engagement ring
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

1) respectable career
    2) dress neatly
    3) talk neatly
    4) no weird unconventional anything
    5) do not talk in abstracts - be concrete and straight-forward

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

This thread actually makes me feel a bit gross. An ESFJ is a person like any other, you can't just expect to follow a set code of 'rules' and have him/her fall straight into your lap all doe-eyed and lusting for your affections. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Give her an engagement ring.
    I find this response shallow and disgusting. Boys that buy girls flashy anything in the hopes of gaining her affection are pathetic. Money does not equal love, and if it does equal love, then it says a lot about the person you're trying to 'woo' and perhaps should be sending up a red flag or two about the kind of future you two will be sharing together. Unless you're the type of person that enjoys shelling out large sums of cash in return for falsified affection, but it's your wallet, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    1) respectable career
    2) dress neatly
    3) talk neatly
    4) no weird unconventional anything
    5) do not talk in abstracts - be concrete and straight-forward
    How about you try being yourself? How about you take her out on a fun date? How about you laugh together and share your interests? I fail to see how your career dictates if an ESFJ would find you an agreeable mate or not. "Oh, I'm sorry, you're a student? I only date established lawyers and doctors, this will never work." Give me a break!

My advice to you is that you stop thinking about your girl as a 'group' and more as an individual. Get to know -her- likes and dislikes, -her- personality and the things that make -her- laugh. If who you are already isn't enough for this girl, then she isn't right for you anyway.
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

MBTI
    ESFJ

You don't seduce an ESFJ .. She seduces you
    Granted i am only talking about myself in this case, but hey, it's all good

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Give her an engagement ring
    You cheeky bastard, lol .. How big is the fake diamond?
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    I find this response shallow and disgusting. Boys that buy girls flashy anything in the hopes of gaining her affection are pathetic. Money does not equal love, and if it does equal love, then it says a lot about the person you're trying to 'woo' and perhaps should be sending up a red flag or two about the kind of future you two will be sharing together. Unless you're the type of person that enjoys shelling out large sums of cash in return for falsified affection, but it's your wallet, not mine.
    Does buying her expensive gifts that you know she'll like fall into this category? I bought my dance partner some private dance lessons for Christmas because I knew how much it meant to her and I wanted to get her something I'd knew she'd really like.

I just want to clear, that's all. I don't think it's the same thing but I'd like your input
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    Does buying her expensive gifts that you know she'll like fall into this category? I bought my dance partner some private dance lessons for Christmas because I knew how much it meant to her and I wanted to get her something I'd knew she'd really like.

I just want to clear, that's all. I don't think it's the same thing but I'd like your input
    Lol, on second-glance at this thread I think I may have shot my mouth off a bit Edgar was clearly joking and I overreacted. I apologize. But my point remains firm.

I think I'd have to ask you what your intentions were behind those dance lessons before I could really give you any constructive feedback. I mean, is this dance partner a person that you liked and just wanted to do something nice for on Christmas? Or was this person someone you had feelings for that you were hoping dropping a large sum of cash on would spark a mutual romance?

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing bad about buying someone you like a present, but if you are going out of your way to continually flash your cash around in order to 'bait' them into liking you back it sends some pretty poor signals on both ends.

I believe that people you're interested in should like you for you, not the stuff you buy them or the promise of what they could get out of you if they stick around and play their cards right. I dunno, maybe I'm weird that way. I'm the kind of girl that gets suspicious if someone gives me an expensive gift and expects 'nothing' in return, especially if we're not together. It makes me feel really uncomfortable.
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

MBTI
    ISTx

*gives Malice a shiny necklace*

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

*takes the bait and runs away*