Well, I guess I'd like to preface by saying that I have depression. Now on to the main point. 90% of the people I meet I dislike and want nothing to do with. The remaining 10% that I have a good gut feeling about usually never progress beyond acquaintance. Now, my feelings towards most of humanity is very negative, and as I mentioned earlier, I dislike most people. I guess it's partway a gut feeling, and partway just seeing the negative in people. Unfortunately, I'm also depressed. I dislike other people and I dislike myself. I'm not a very happy person. Is a less severe attitude of self-loathing and dislike of people part of being an ISTJ, or is it just something unique to me on top of that?