INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Nunchuck skillz

Umm.. I dunno. Just talk with us. We like people.

In that thread FDG was right. Litvyak was very wrong in that he/she described someone that sounds uncaring and dull, and I'm not keen on robots.

Quiet confidence is good, so is intelligence, humor and assertiveness. It wouldn't hurt to have a decent appearance either, but if you're going after more than one girl though, I'd probably be put off.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Nunchuck skillz

Umm.. I dunno. Just talk with us. We like people.

In that thread FDG was right. Litvyak was very wrong in that he/she described someone that sounds uncaring and dull, and I'm not keen on robots.

Quiet confidence is good, so is intelligence, humor and assertiveness. It wouldn't hurt to have a decent appearance either, but if you're going after more than one girl though, I'd probably be put off.
    Don't worry, I'm not going after more than one girl. I have quiet confidence, intelligence, humor, but I don't have much of the assertiveness... And in our work force food chain, I'm below her so would it be a bad thing to be assertive? And I am caring I couldn't throw that away. But I do need to work on not bragging, and being modest.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Dear ISFJ's:

I would like to know how we are different When I initially took the MBTI test I was right on the edge of Introvert and Extrovert, something like 53% E 47% I. Lately, well...more like since April, I feel like my percentages have shifted.

So I guess what I'm asking is...How much of a difference does that 'I' really make over my 'E'? I'd be interested in seeing what I identify more with now because lately...I feel kind of lost.
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    Dear ISFJ's:

I would like to know how we are different When I initially took the MBTI test I was right on the edge of Introvert and Extrovert, something like 53% E 47% I. Lately, well...more like since April, I feel like my percentages have shifted.

So I guess what I'm asking is...How much of a difference does that 'I' really make over my 'E'? I'd be interested in seeing what I identify more with now because lately...I feel kind of lost.
    Can't speak for anyone else, of course, but:
    My mother is an ESFJ. Our differences can be distilled down to her Fe dominance vs. Si in ISFJ. She processes and decides virtually everything she does in terms of how other people will feel about it, in terms of how other people will view it, etc. She is much, much more concerned than I am about what other people think of her. And, as a positive, much more caring for those around her.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Malice View Post
    Dear ISFJ's:

Psst... here's a secret... it's all BS.

but if you want to be serious about it for a moment take this test and post results.

Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

In the end, it's more of which type you identify with most (even tho all of the SJ type descriptions kind of suck).

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Thanks Giggly
    I took the test, results below.
    ------

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISFJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Sensing (Si): Stabilizing with a predictable standard. Carefully comparing a situation to the customary ways you’ve come to rely on. Checking with past experiences. Stabilizing a situation and invest for future security.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Feeling (Fe): Building trust through giving relationships. Empathically responding to others' needs and take on their needs and values as your own. Checking for respect and trust. Giving and receiving support to grow closer to people.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESFJ, or INFJ
    ------

I'll do some more reading on it See what seems to fit me best. Thanks guys!
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

All Natural! All Good!

That test made me into an NTP, so I don't know how good it is . More significantly, though, your dom and aux can be in opposite order on the test than they actually are.

Good luck with your search Malice.
    So eat it, you should.

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

All Natural! All Good!

Ok. Please tell me if you identify with the following quote. Kindly do not search or otherwise look up where it's from . But I would like to know if you identify with it.
    I often describe my thought process as something similar to browsing wikipedia. Starts with one page, find an interesting term and go to another page. This then leads to more and more pages until I forget what I was looking up in the first place. Browsers have back buttons. My mind doesn't work that [way]. I often go off on weird tangents and then spend an hour trying to remember what I meant to think about initially.
    How often does something like this happen to other ISFJs? Or other SJs? It happens to me a lot, actually this is pretty much how I think all the time, and I thought it was a result of dom/aux Si but I am no longer sure.

Thanks, friends.
    So eat it, you should.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Do you ISFJs feel like INTPs at times?