User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    Aww, there there pumpkin I still think you're special

Question to my fellow ISFJs: Am I the only one who gets so into my own head that I sometimes whisper my thoughts out loud to myself, or is that just because I have mild-Asperger's Syndrome?
    Nah, I do that also. I just try to make sure that no one is around when I do it.
    "Your voice is like chocolate...dreamy."
    --WildHorses

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ooh! ooh! I have a question!

for mother's day and now father's day I've gotten stuck in the middle of a battle of wills between an ISFJ and an ISTJ... my mother insists that NOBODY should be alone on a holiday when they're invited somewhere and that it's just sad... the man insists that as an orphan he should have the day off to sulk... my mother invariably wins

I never win on that consistant of a basis... do you guys have super amazing stubborn super powers or something?
    Hmmm. I don't think I do, but most of the time I won tug of war when my husband and I were together. He refused to tug because he didn't want to disappoint me. *shrugs*
    --WildHorses

MBTI
    ISFJ

I just spent forever answering Blackmail's questions and now everything is gone because I didn't realize that I had been logged out before hitting the Preview Post button!!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Okay, perhaps I will come back and repost later. *stomps off*
    --WildHorses

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Warm View Post
    I just spent forever answering Blackmail's questions and now everything is gone because I didn't realize that I had been logged out before hitting the Preview Post button!!!!

There, there.

One time I was deprived of the high score in Space Invaders because I was automatically logged-off.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Fact is, I would be very interested to read your answers. It can teach us a lot, especially about how to respect and understand each other.

I would even have a few other questions to ask.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ISFJ

Here I go again.

1/ Do you consider yourself ambitious? I am ambitious in that I set goals for myself and actually accomplish them. It irks me when people don't do this.

2/ Are you attracted to ambitious/powerful/domineering people? I am most definitely attracted to ambitious and powerful people who use those two characteristics in a positive way. Of course, when they are used to hurt others, I am not pleased. As for the domineering trait, well, let's just say that I like having control, but when someone can counter that without crushing me, I am drawn to that person.

3/ Do you think there have been times when you've been in self-denial, and if so, do you have an example? I refused to see that my and my husband's issues were eating away at our marriage. Now that we are both awake, it is too late to repair the damage.

4/ What is your reaction towards stereotypes, routine and clichés? Routine is a good thing because it provides structure and discipline. Of course, it should not be so rigid that there is no room for spontaneity. Stereotypes and cliches, on the other hand, leave no room for a person getting to know the real person behind a label. This is why I get so disgusted when people think that others CANNOT act a certain way because they are SUPPOSED TO BE a particular personality type.

5/ Do you consider yourself to be the ultimate conformist? Nope. I like Tinker's answer by the way.

6/ Do you consider yourself a perfectionist? Why? How? No, I do not. I like having things a certain way, but I do not call that perfectionism.

7/ Does elitism scare you? Scare me? No. It does perturb me when elitists belittle those that they feel are inferior to them. I have been around teachers like this, and I think this attitude affects the way they see the students who need more help than others.

8/ Have some people already complained in the past you were "dull", "bland", or that you had a "bad artistic taste"? -3 questions-
    What was your reaction, then? There are probably people who feel this way about me, but they have never said anything to me about it.

9/ Do you think you can experience sudden feelings of epiphany at random? Has it already happened, somehow? Of course! Epiphanies are not limited by personality type.
    --WildHorses

MBTI
    ISFJ

I wasn't going to bother until I saw your post, Blackmail.
    --WildHorses

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I wasn't going to bother until I saw your post, Blackmail.
    Anyway, thank you to have taken time to answer these questions.

I could have a few more questions to ask:

A/ Do you consider yourself to be forgiving and tolerant?

B/ How do you see political or philosophical debates? Annoying, or tantalizing?

C/ Do you consider yourself to be "mainstream" or fairly conservative, politically speaking?

D/ What is your reaction towards weird or unique people? Are you attracted (or not) towards originality, difference, and out of the norm behaviours? Or do they repel you, frankly?

E/ What is your definition of an innovative or revolutionary mind?

F/ Do you think it's possible for an ISFJ to graduate with a PhD Magna cum laude in Academia? If so, how do you imagine the scene, and how it would affect the style and the contents of the main thesis?

G/ When you read them, do you sometimes think ENTPs are alien minds trying to invade Earth, and vice-versa?
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    F/ Do you think it's possible for an ISFJ to graduate with a PhD Magna cum laude in Academia?
    (sorry Blackmail I'm not an ISFJ, I just wanted to say I know an ISFJ who did, with a thesis on environmental economics (models for pollution rights))
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    (sorry Blackmail I'm not an ISFJ, I just wanted to say I know an ISFJ who did, with a thesis on environmental economics (models for pollution rights))
    As a matter of fact, it's a very serious question. I correct thesis (especially anything that deals with environment), so I'm really wondering how different styles could affect their contents and subjects.

7w8 SCUxI