• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTJ] 85 Famous ESTJs

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Non Fictionals
Franco
Fidel Castro
Douglas MacArthur
William Techumseh Sherman
David Petraeus
Elliot Ness
Billy Graham
John D. Rockefeller
Sam Walton
Dale Bumpers
Bill Frist
Carrie Nation
Georges Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
William Harrison
Grover Cleveland
Franklin Pierce
Warren Harding
Herbert Hoover
Lyndon B. Johson
Richard Nixon
Georges Pompidou
Vercingétorix
Mickey Rourke
Brendan Fraser
Daniel Craig
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Raymond Burr
John Goodman
Bette Davis
Barbara Stanwick
Philip Fulmer
Pat Head Summitt
Ashanti
Cindy Herron
LaTavia Roberson
Ice Cube
Suge Knight
Joseph Jackson

Fictionals
General Grievous (Star Wars)
Watoo (Star Wars)
Marka Ragnos (Star Wars Expanded Universe)
Exar Khun (Star Wars Expanded Universe)
Cal Skywalker (Star Wars Expanded Universe)
Cordelia (BTVS/ATS)
Anya (BTVS)
Principal Snyder (BTVS)
Glorificus (BTVS)
The First Evil (BTVS)
Eve (ATS)
Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
Gimli (LOTR)
Boromir (LOTR)
The Queen Of Heart (Alice In The Wonderland)
Uncle Phil (The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air)
Viola Smith (The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air)
Miss Musso (Parker Lewis Can’t Loose)
Shellie (Parker Lewis Can’t Loose)
Dana (Step By Step)
Kady (My Wife & Kids)
Regina George (Mean Girls)
Amber (House M.D)
Tritter (House M.D)
Vogler (House M.D)
Baron Vladimir Harkonnen (Dune)
Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen (Dune)
Stilgar (Dune)
Lou (Fight Club)
Frank Lopez (Scarface)
Mama Montana (Scarface)
Sonny Corleone (The Godfather)
Sergeant Hartman (Full Metal Jacket)
Mitch Buchanon (Baywatch)
Bill (Californication)
Al Bundy (Married With Children)
Jack Byrnes (Meet The Parents)
Monica (Friends)
Bowser (Nintedo Universe)
Harvey Dent/Two Face (DC Universe)
Lucy Van Pelt (The Peanuts)
Nelson (The Simpsons)
Yosemite Sam (The Looney Tunes)
Hector The Dog (The Looney Tunes)
Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre-Dame)
Gaston (Beauty & The Beast)
Grumphy (Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs)
Captain Haddock (Tintin)
Peggy Alcazar (Tintin)
Fulliautomatix (Astérix)

Last edited:

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I mean can you stop producing these shit list (aside from your own type or SPs?)

Chiang kai shek is an ENTJ.
Rockefeller is not even an SJ? The man who own the biggest monopoly on earth cannot be SJ.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've eject Kai-Check.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haha, Fulliautomatix. Used to love Asterix. Got the whole collection. We probably should have an Asterix type thread.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Keep the lists coming they are very good. Would have preferred a few more female examples. Also slightly surprised so many U.S presidents are represented. F*ck cloud! Please continue!!!!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just to add, George Bush is an ESTJ.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ESTJs are a curious type. Although our values often differ I notice I have a disproportionately large amount of ESTJ friends and friendly acquaintances. In general we tend to be quiet loyal to each other. They usually choose me.

Yes I agree George Bush Jr. is a ESTJ

also Judge Judy

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha, Fulliautomatix. Used to love Asterix. Got the whole collection. We probably should have an Asterix type thread.

Astérix is an ENTP and Obélix is an ISFP.;) Hav'nt you noticed that the most part of the roman centurions are ESTJ especially the one in Obelix & Co? And that the most part of the corsicans are ISTPs especialy the main corsican character?
By the way, was'nt Vercingétorix an ESTJ?

Keep the lists coming they are very good. Would have preferred a few more female examples.

What!!?:eek: Glorificus is not enough for you?
732125-glorywt2_super.jpg

F*ck cloud! Please continue!!!!
It's planned!:cheese:;)

I don't think taht Georges Bush Jr is an ESTJ. I've read some analysis of him as a 9w8 and I agree with. If you consider the whole of his life, he's globally a lazy, disengaged, easy-going and sympathetic man who dislike to make clear choices of follow a straight-line of reasoning. A few peoples remember that at the begining of his first mandate, before the 9/11, Bush was'nt warlike at all and wanted to keep US outside the violence of the world. Next, the analysis say that he've disintegrated in 6 in a growing paranoïa, manipulated by neoconservative advisors. He's actually an ESTP 9w8. ESTJ 9 can't exist or almost. ESTP is not the most current type for the 9w8 but there's some, especially of the sexual subtype (see Billy Idol or Easy-E for example)

yea good. i am glad we can reach an understanding
Though I keep have some doubt. Kaï-Check reached power agressively because it was the "natural thing" to grow up in the hierarchy. But I don't really see "personal vision" with him. As the boss of Taïwan, he was a follower of the capitalist block and does'nt seemed to want express some personal vision in particular. While Mao Zeddong was a true N, Kaï-Check if he's not a sensor, seems far less less intuitive... I'm curious to hear your arguments though.

What about Saddam Hussein?

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I get so mad when people get Mao's type wrong, becuase it just pissed me off.
But thats another story.

Chiang displays Ni becuase he engineered the gunboat incident to seize power and outmanuever his opponents, he sees a vision of a united china and strive toward that vision.
he display machieveillianism often, but he always use underworld connections to further his gains. ESTJs are too stupid for that kind of shit.
And he had aha moments where ideas suddenly come to him.
He is also borderline delusional at times and had unrealistic demands on his subordinates.
He was pretty ruthless to enemies and people who betray him, and was known to be very intense person. he demand perfectionism, loyalty and absolute obedience, and run his government like a military state.

Zhongshan_Warship_Incident

visaisahero

MBTI Type
ENTP
Monica from Friends is ESFJ, and I'm inclined to say the same for LotR's Boromir.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
they got 85 and ESTPs only got 50!? what injustice! :horor:

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Real

Dr Phil
Ivanka Trump

Fictional

Dr Bob Kelso from Scrubs
Dr John Becker (said to be ENTJ, but I don't see the Ni)
Jordan from Scrubs
Frank from Everybody Loves Raymond
Joy from My Name Is Earl
Judith from Two and a Half Men
Mrs Skinner from The Simpsons
Mrs Slocombe from Are You Being Served?
Biff Tannen from Back To the Future series

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Andrew Jackson - ESTP
Lyndon B. Johnson - ESTP
Al Bundy (Married With Children) - whaaat? Dude's got no ambition at all, probably ISFP.

Since you had a few coaches on there, I'd add San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich to the list.

My favorite fictional ESTJ might be Cotton Hill from King of the Hill.

Or Alex P. Keaton from Family Ties.

Fecal McAngry

I mean can you stop producing these shit list (aside from your own type or SPs?)

Chiang kai shek is an ENTJ.
Rockefeller is not even an SJ? The man who own the biggest monopoly on earth cannot be SJ.

Yes, his typings are insane. How could anyone type an INTJ like Nixon or an INFJ like Susan Sarandon as **ESTJs**? Lordie....

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Astérix is an ENTP and Obélix is an ISFP.;) Hav'nt you noticed that the most part of the roman centurions are ESTJ especially the one in Obelix & Co? And that the most part of the corsicans are ISTPs especialy the main corsican character?
By the way, was'nt Vercingétorix an ESTJ?
Hmmm, Asterix always striked me more as a feeler type. What do you think of ENFP or INFP?
Obelix certainly seems like an ISFP. Yes, Obelix and Co had a lot of ESTJness in it. But I'm not so sure about that gay looking man in it.
Vercingetorix does somewhat give off the ESTJ vibe. But I'm not so sure about his history.

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Feyd-Rautha Harkonnen (Dune)
I don't see him as ESTJ. I'd say he was introverted and an F as well. He was displayed as being very similar to Paul. He was the image of what Paul would be like were he raised as a Harkonnen instead.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Good list. I agree with most of them. I still stick with my examples from Daria (i.e. Helen, Sandi and Principal Li), even if nobody remembers that show anymore. And I still think Hermione Granger is an ESTJ, because she is so incredibly Te in the way she communicates with people. I can't imagine ISTJs being as bossy and loudmouthed as her.

Colin Powell always struck me as an introvert - more specifically, as a very good example of ISTJ-ness.

I can't figure out the logic of this statement.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nixon was not an INTJ but an ESTJ, he was very traditionalist, not conceptual at all and totally loudmouthed. But Suzan Sarandon Is probably more of an FJ type, yeah.

Hmmm, Asterix always striked me more as a feeler type. What do you think of ENFP or INFP?

I don't think so. I really feel him as an ExTx, he is openly critical about everything and not really involved in value judgment. Obélix is his ISFP dual.

Yes, Obelix and Co had a lot of ESTJness in it. But I'm not so sure about that gay looking man in it.

I was above all talking about the centurion:D:
absolumentexclus.jpg

The gay looking man looks very ENTP to me. He is supposed to be a caricature of Jacques Chirac and the french political class by the way.
redde.jpg

And I still think Hermione Granger is an ESTJ, because she is so incredibly Te in the way she communicates with people. I can't imagine ISTJs being as bossy and loudmouthed as her.

Yeah I've thought a little about this and she's more of an extrovert. I've compared her with Dana from Step By Step and they are very similar.(but Dana is hotter)

There's also Anya from BTVS, who I've thought she was ISTJ but she's actually ESTJ.
S618_Anya.png

I've add some others:

Yosemite Sam, from The Looney Tunes
yosemite-sam-with-guns-drawn.jpg

Hector The Dog from The Looney Tunes
hector4.jpg

The Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket
hartman01.jpg

Jack Byrnes from Meet The Parents
user1367_1176089328.jpg

And Bill from Californication
william_lewis.jpg

Colin Powell always struck me as an introvert - more specifically, as a very good example of ISTJ-ness.
I think he's even INTJ, I've check outhim and Suzan Sarandon.

And now, there's 90 ESTJs!:eek: