User Tag List

First 614151617 Last

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Ok ESFJs, your like the amazons to me. I know nothing about you guys, but you guys left me with a nasty scar and some diseases. Would you kindly explain yourselves to me?
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    Ok ESFJs, your like the amazons to me. I know nothing about you guys, but you guys left me with a nasty scar and some diseases. Would you kindly explain yourselves to me?
    I don't think we have any ESFJs here right now.

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Get some condoms next time and stop scratching.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    Get some condoms next time and stop scratching.
    Interesting, however I wasn't implying something such as that. I was using the amazons as a metaphor.

Allow me to elaborate on that metaphor than, you see I had a nasty run in with an ESFJ before. Left me with a nasty mental scar. The diseases part really did't matter to the metaphor, but I figured I'd add it for kicks.
    Always forward, never back!

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Interesting, however I wasn't implying something such as that. I was using the amazons as a metaphor.

Allow me to elaborate on that metaphor than, you see I had a nasty run in with an ESFJ before. Left me with a nasty mental scar. The diseases part really did't matter to the metaphor, but I figured I'd add it for kicks.
    oh, but I was speaking in metaphor.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

OOh, goody. Pardon my T coming out and the fact nearly every ESFJ I met has made me want to bash my head through a wall, but...

Why must you people be so overtly obsessed with social standing? Can you not go one day without shaming/bullying some sort of group of people for whatever /illegitimate/ reason? Also, why must you insist on sending me hate messages and calling me names, making me so sick I skipped my first year of high school? It's not polite, you know...

T mood is over. :> Back to hugs and cuddles! Those questions are only directed at the ESFJs which they can apply to.

EDIT: I forgot one more thing, which I'm not sure if it's an ESFJ thing or what (I'm assuming it isn't ), but why IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY must you people be so jealous?! Jealous in general. Of everything. I'm only asking this because my "friend" who is an ESFJ sent hate mail to another girl who at least had my sympathy and continued to do so. She never admitted it but we have screenshots and the typing style is the same as hers. I'm so glad she deactivated...Hope she learns to grow up and not be such a rude elitist.

Like I said, though, more than likely it's just her and the other few ESFJs I've met who have turned my opinion on them into the gutters.
    Those who pursue truth must not be arrogant. Just because it can't be proven scientifically, you must not laugh at miracles. You must not deny your eyes the beauty of this world.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshiney View Post
    OOh, goody. Pardon my T coming out and the fact nearly every ESFJ I met has made me want to bash my head through a wall, but...

Why must you people be so overtly obsessed with social standing? Can you not go one day without shaming/bullying some sort of group of people for whatever /illegitimate/ reason? Also, why must you insist on sending me hate messages and calling me names, making me so sick I skipped my first year of high school? It's not polite, you know...

T mood is over. :> Back to hugs and cuddles! Those questions are only directed at the ESFJs which they can apply to.

EDIT: I forgot one more thing, which I'm not sure if it's an ESFJ thing or what (I'm assuming it isn't ), but why IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY must you people be so jealous?! Jealous in general. Of everything. I'm only asking this because my "friend" who is an ESFJ sent hate mail to another girl who at least had my sympathy and continued to do so. She never admitted it but we have screenshots and the typing style is the same as hers. I'm so glad she deactivated...Hope she learns to grow up and not be such a rude elitist.

Like I said, though, more than likely it's just her and the other few ESFJs I've met who have turned my opinion on them into the gutters.
    So her standards are not the same as yours .. So what if ESFJ's like social standing, let them get on with it. Does it hurt you and your way of life, no.

Whenever someone is bullying another, why not look at possible reasons as to why they are behaving as they are. Could they have issues going on at home, are they themselves being bullied .. It's easy to say someone actions are wrong, but have you played any part in it? Maybe you upset the person and instead of the person speaking up, it's eating their insides. It easy to place a label on another without knowing the full story. And the jealousy, maybe that person lives in a home where their views are not heard, been told they'd never accomplish anything meaningful in life and are just a fucking wreck .. Maybe their actions are just a cry for help, but instead people view the individual as a jealous ESFJ .. Heaven forbid she/he could be another type.

I am tired of people slating the underdog .. Everyone has the capability of being a fucking bitch/bastard, hurting those close to them, acting out behaviours which seem totally irrelevant .. It's called the human condition and we are all capable of it .. Thank god people learn from their actions (most of the time) and choose to grow and become a better person.

Ultimately i suppose it comes down to which perspective you are looking from.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshiney View Post

you are aware that there are assholes of all types?

like saslou said, there's often a reason people bully. they've learned that behavior pattern at home, or they're scared, or they're hurt... healthy people don't follow that behavior pattern. it doesn't make that right, obviously, and i'm sorry that you've had to deal with that, but it seems like you're coming into this thread with some personal issues that are being vented and dumped on ESFJs instead of the real group they should be dumped on, which is that of bullies or jealous people. as for jealousy - it's generally fear-based. and envy from lack of self-confidence.

my ESFJ mom is definitely not particularly interested (much less overtly obsessed) with social standing nor is she anywhere near a jealous type (actually i would be way more likely to be called jealous than her). same for a close ESFJ friend of mine. her ESFP sister is much more cliquey and dramatic.

actually you're kind of doing exactly what you're talking about... stereotyping and blaming... :/ i'm sorry that you've had to go through these things but i think you're directing your anger and questions at the wrong group.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    2 so/sx

Any older ESFJs?

I want to know how you experience Ti in your 40s and 50s.

Is there any drama?

For example ExTJs might get into some career damaging soul searching with their Fi, and ENTPs get crazy.

I have an ESFJ friend suffering with depression and stuff. I want to help.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Istbkleta View Post
    Any older ESFJs?

I want to know how you experience Ti in your 40s and 50s.

Is there any drama?

For example ExTJs might get into some career damaging soul searching with their Fi, and ENTPs get crazy.

I have an ESFJ friend suffering with depression and stuff. I want to help.
    I was actually wondering the same thing this morning. ESFJ's and Ti- how that works, I guess it must supplement their Si a little bit take the Si framework and and the Ne ideas and then the Ti would work out all the kinks in the end. There aren't many ESFJ's here, let alone older ones to elaborate for us.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.