User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Right, so. Just finished my second classroom lesson this morning, I start the in-car lessons Monday.

Eeep!².
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Oh darling .. Don't stress over it .. It'll be fine
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2W3
    Socionics
    EII

Thanks I'm sure it will once I'm actually behind the wheel.
    But until then?
    @_@

I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes. =^_^=
    a little less conversation, a little more action please
    . captain's blog.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

My fiance actually said he didn't mind driving with me, it was a thousand times better than being in a car with his ex! I don't speed too bad... I quite like having low car insurance! I even slow down for yellow lights instead of trying to speed up to beat the red light... Irritates people behind me to no end that I do that! Now when I was back in my teens I'd of floored it to make it through... I'm much more laid back now. The only time I'm a bad driver is if I'm really ticked off or in a rotten mood.

I did have a near miss that likely would have totaled my car out... So, uh, I no longer touch my phone while driving unless I am sitting at a red light.

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

I don't currently have a car, instead I rely on public transport and my bike. There are times that I miss having a car, and there are times that I don't. *shrug*

I've had my license for twelve years and have driven on a regular basis maybe six of those years. I've got a nearly perfect driving record (as I mentioned on another thread, there's a ticket on my record for a burnt-out headlight :steam. I have been in maybe four fender benders the entire time I've had my license, but nothing serious enough to even warrant an insurance claim. I am kind of an indecisive driver, which I suppose is irritating to everyone else on the road. I rarely speed, though (mostly b/c I'm terrified of getting a speeding ticket)-- I generally keep to within 5 mph of the speed limit. I'm kind of a granny driver.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    In my experience you people have very clean cars.
    When I owned a car, I never washed it, but there were also never piles of shit and trash all over the inside, either. People would think it was OK to leave trash in my car b/c it was a beater and I wanted to
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mnestic View Post
    I am kind of an indecisive driver, which I suppose is irritating to everyone else on the road. I rarely speed, though (mostly b/c I'm terrified of getting a speeding ticket)-- I generally keep to within 5 mph of the speed limit.
    Same here. I'm a very recent (but good, so I'm told) driver, and I'm so insecure about my knowledge of the "rules of the road" that every time I hear a siren, I panic and think they're pulling me over. I just want to be a perfect driver... is that too much to ask?

The siren fear came from an incident a couple of weeks ago - I pulled over, and the cop car went right past me... :confused: Nonetheless, it got me paranoid.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Pretty tree .. Tyres feel light on the road .. That client was a bitch .. I am hungry .. Nice ass .. Cool car .. Oh, camera ahead .. Go over the mini roundabout as opposed to round it .. Smile to myself as remembered nice moment .. Check mirrors to check for police car .. I can get in that space .. Oh, it's raining .. What's the engine doing right now ..

I can get lost in my thoughts .. Driving is very relaxing, i find.
    I've been meaning to ask what kinds of things ISTJ's think about when they're in their own world.

The ISTJ I know is pretty picky about obeying all traffic rules. He's the only person I know who will come to a complete stop (rather than a rolling stop) at an intersection when there's no one in sight, not a car around for miles. Because that's The Law. And he's very indignant with self-righteous irritation when cars pass him, because they should be going the speed limit, like he is.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    I've been meaning to ask what kinds of things ISTJ's think about when they're in their own world.

The ISTJ I know is pretty picky about obeying all traffic rules. He's the only person I know who will come to a complete stop (rather than a rolling stop) at an intersection when there's no one in sight, not a car around for miles. Because that's The Law. And he's very indignant with self-righteous irritation when cars pass him, because they should be going the speed limit, like he is.
    LOL

i personally do the most half-assed stops
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    But probably I have to get the license if I'm to have a family... you can't carry your family on a bicycle.
    I recently saw some guy's blog where he posted pictures of people with kids on their bikes and it's not uncommon to see three or four on a bike; I thought it was Finland, or somewhere in that area of the world. Denmark, maybe?

MBTI
    ISTJ

I follow the rules for the most part, especially in town. Personally, I hate to drive because of other people on the road. I don't text and drive, talk on the phone, or fiddle with the radio much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]