User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Cool .. From a sensor point of view.

Pretty tree .. Tyres feel light on the road .. That client was a bitch .. I am hungry .. Nice ass .. Cool car .. Oh, camera ahead .. Go over the mini roundabout as opposed to round it .. Smile to myself as remembered nice moment .. Check mirrors to check for police car .. I can get in that space .. Oh, it's raining .. What's the engine doing right now ..

I can get lost in my thoughts .. Driving is very relaxing, i find.

I have only been driving 9 months .. I have hit a Jag and a bus, but only my wing mirror, lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I am a terrible driver. And, you know, there must have been a lot of twisted metal and dented fiberglass for a woman to finally admit that.

As for the rules of the road, I understand and completely agree with them. I feel they are necessary but I don't always follow them myself. Not because I feel that I am above the law or anything but mostly because I forget or am daydreaming and not pay enough attention while I'm driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaolioe View Post
    Yeah. SJ's have great noticing skills and response times.
    Technically, SP's would be the best at this.

MBTI
    INTJ

I know this isn't an SJ thing, but I'm terrible with the right/left thing.

If you want me to make a right or left turn, I need at least a 10 second notice for me to figure out my right from left. If I pulled up to an intersection and you told me to turn right at the last minute, I may go left. Your fault.

MBTI
    xNxP
    Enneagram

IZthe411- I can absolutely relate to that. Te boyfriend hates that I ask him to just tell me passenger side or driver's side when giving directions.

Saslou- I enjoy your sensor POV a lot--- it still seems a lot more aware of reality though xD. And a bus and a jag is pretty bad. I've totalled my car on a telephone pole after sliding 129 feet through mud, rear ended a ford so badly my sub frame stuck out, taken off half a side view mirror with a mail box.... taken out a mail box... slid perpendicular to the double yellow in snow downhill around a double blind...

I love driving, just not with others in the car.

Giggly- yeah, SP's probably would be the best. But the only SPs I've been in a vehicle with were much more concerned to blasting their music and rocking along with it. Come to think of it, never felt scared with one though. Still SJ driving is my favorite.

MBTI
    INTJ

IZthe411- I can absolutely relate to that. Te boyfriend hates that I ask him to just tell me passenger side or driver's side when giving directions.

The worst is a conversation like this:

Me: Here's the street. Am I making a left turn?
    Passenger: Right.
    Me: Right?
    Passenger: Left.
    Me: Crash into a wall

LOL please say "correct" instead of "right" in this instance. Bad enough I have to figure out which hand I write with in order to prepare for the turn. Saying right will kill me.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

^lol

MBTI
    GOAT
    Enneagram
    DUNO
    Socionics
    FOFF

My dad (ESTJ) is an excellent driver IMO - he drives regularly, has driven in a number of different countries, has never had a road accident and has only had minor/insignificant damage to his car on 1 or 2 occasions in the 30+ years he's been driving.

He doesn't follow every single road rule to the T, but uses a great deal of common sense and courtesy (he's also excellent at spotting speed cameras). He taught my mum and brother to drive and whilst he can be a bit hard on them as a teacher when they make mistakes they both said he taught them a lot more about driving than their instructors.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Saslou- I enjoy your sensor POV a lot--- it still seems a lot more aware of reality though xD. And a bus and a jag is pretty bad. I've totalled my car on a telephone pole after sliding 129 feet through mud, rear ended a ford so badly my sub frame stuck out, taken off half a side view mirror with a mail box.... taken out a mail box... slid perpendicular to the double yellow in snow downhill around a double blind...
    Lmao .. Apologies for the laughing, hopefully you was not hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    The worst is a conversation like this:

Me: Here's the street. Am I making a left turn?
    Passenger: Right.
    Me: Right?
    Passenger: Left.
    Me: Crash into a wall

LOL please say "correct" instead of "right" in this instance. Bad enough I have to figure out which hand I write with in order to prepare for the turn. Saying right will kill me.
    Lol .. That's cute.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

I didn't read any of the other posts, but IMO, you guts drive like crap.... if crap drove. However... NOTHING can be worse than an INFJ with something to talk about.

89% Extroverted ~ 68% Intuition ~ 84% Feeling ~ 89% Perceiving
    Enneagram: 2w1 SO/SP Socionics: ENFp
    Cognitive Process
    Se 30.4% Si 19.1% - Ne 38.4% Ni 26.4% - Te 23.1% Ti 20% - Fe 46.4% Fi 35.8%
    Sanguine | Phlegmatic
    Right Brain Dominant

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

In my experience you people have very clean cars.