User Tag List

First 12

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I'm a bit confused are you ISFJ or ISTJ?

MBTI
    ISTx

Inconsistent people

MBTI
    INTJ

Male Fs...
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily."
    —Bonaparte

haha woops... yea sorry i was tired... i'am an isFj haha... not T... but as you can see from my scoring... i'm pretty close to the middle?
    ---

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

If we're on the topic of what we hate, your writing style really bothers me.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by iamthemonkeyman View Post
    haha woops... yea sorry i was tired... i'am an isFj haha... not T... but as you can see from my scoring... i'm pretty close to the middle?
    So in the title of your post, did you mean to say "ISTJ's in general?" or "ISFJ's in general?"

Just curious.
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    If we're on the topic of what we hate, your writing style really bothers me.
    Umm.. I'll take it onboard. haha

Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    So in the title of your post, did you mean to say "ISTJ's in general?" or "ISFJ's in general?"

Just curious.
    I did mean ISFJ.. i was just really tired/not really with it at the time . But i do make that mistake alot for some reason... saying ISTJ instead of ISFJ.

Is it true that ISTJ's are pretty much INFP's worst nightmare? (besides ESTJ that is..) Because i have an "extream" INFP friend.. who loves pretty much everyone... except STJ's. or just ST's in general. But I'd say we are pretty good friends, and he's actually said to me "its probably because you have the F"
    ---

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I know an ISTJ who seems to have these in common with you. He would rather do entire jobs on his own than even attempt to involve someone who has been unreliable in the past.

He also detests being asked if somethings wrong. If he wants to share it with me, he will at a time of his choosing.
    OK.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthemonkeyman View Post

Dont worry about being more assertive... i used to think that i was 'a door mat' because my friends never told me?.. but i found out they 90% of them see what i try to do to help them/and very much appreciate it.
    If you were more assertive... maybe no one will like you? (If you know what i mean)
    Lol, oh darling .. I don't really care if people like me or not. I am a people pleaser with those i am close to but outside of that circle, i will continue to be me. I am for the most part passive but luckily when i am in a kick ass mood, i become assertive and say it how it is.

This might seem like a strange question, is there some sort of relation between ENFP's and ISFJ's (or SJ's) in general?... seems like its strange that their commenting in the SJ domain, more then other types.
    No, NF's know everything so need to comment :horor:

Disclaimer - The above comment is a joke. If for any reason you feel upset, then please go to Admin and ask for a tissue.

Edit - I have a weird sense of humour
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Lol, oh darling .. I don't really care if people like me or not. I am a people pleaser with those i am close to but outside of that circle, i will continue to be me. I am for the most part passive but luckily when i am in a kick ass mood, i become assertive and say it how it is.
    Haha sorry saslou... i probly should've looked at your post count :P.. But i suppose i was just trying to reassure, not tell you something you didnt know

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    No, NF's know everything so need to comment :horor:
    haha i see... thanks for the heads up :P.
    Last edited by iamthemonkeyman; 03-27-2010 at 09:38 AM. Reason: woops... forgot to actually organise the quote's properly
    ---