• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ Poetry? / Poems?

iamthemonkeyman

Hi All,
I think this is my first post?
So i thought.. whats better than poetry for an introduction?
I'm 20/M... and still feel like your typical hormonal teenager :p

I've been writing poetry for awhile, and find its a really good way for me to make sense of how i feel/think about certain situations.

Enough talk, I'll get straight into it.

Yea Yea Yea... Go on and stare
-----
Yea yea yea, Go on, go on and stare..
She loves the attention, the way she dresses...
It's like it's her self worths invention.

Half her life she sees double,
but all the fussing will just lead to trouble..
Yea yea yea, go on... stare..

Do you think she would ever change?,
I should suggest it.. But I don't dare.

Her father always bragged of who she'd be,
but his love she never did see..
Yea yea yea, go on and stare.

He loves her, but his love isn't cheap,
all he really cares about,
is who she is down deep.

He see's her face, looks away,
and in his head, him.. she's already betrayed..

All day long he thinks of her,
studies her sayings, so much so,
they become a blur.

In the car they talk for hours,
but its not all fair..
what of only one is 100% with what they share..

He always thought she was too good for him,
and maybe they married, all on a whim.

So this is his story... about his queen,
the one that everyone knows, the one that loves to be seen.
Yea yea yea...... Go on and stare.
-----
(EDIT)
I just thought I'd mention aswell... this poem isnt about me :)... its about 2 things... a friend of mine who for a long time was (probly still is) worried that his girlfriend was going to be "taken-away" from him.. because 'she's too good'.
And the second part is.. that the poem in general is about "Hot Girls"... the kind of girls all the guys want.. but whats in the poem, relates to what i understand of most 'hot girls' and why they act the way they do. - Hope that makes sense.

Hope you liked it... let me know your thoughts :)
And if you really really liked it... i might even share some more :D

:hi:

Last edited:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Welcome iamthemonkeyman.

Interesting poem and introduction.

Good to have you on board.

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, another ISFJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, um, I mean...welcome.

iamthemonkeyman

I just thought I'd mention aswell... this poem isnt about me ... its about 2 things... a friend of mine who for a long time was (probly still is) worried that his girlfriend was going to be "taken-away" from him.. because 'she's too good'.
And the second part is.. that the poem in general is about "Hot Girls"... the kind of girls all the guys want.. but whats in the poem, relates to what i understand of most 'hot girls' and why they act the way they do. - Hope that makes sense.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ Is this a song? It sounds lyrical :)
I like the cheeky tone!

iamthemonkeyman

^ Is this a song? It sounds lyrical :)
I like the cheeky tone!

hahaha your true to your type Orange.. i did write this as a song. but i need my infp friend to help me put music to it :)
I didnt really mean it to be cheeky...but i'am a cheeky person, so i suppose you can see that in the poem :).
Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OMG an ISFJ poet! Awesome. Welcome. :nice:

iamthemonkeyman

aw thanks Giggly :)

Just for that... Heres another one :p

Boost me to the moon
---
Boost me to the moon, how hard is it, just one word and I'll be there soon. Me and her can start off fresh, no one to interfere, no one to jest. With welcome arms our neighbors would welcome us, welcome, welcome... So much better then where we came from, i'm glad we're past that, and Here where we belong. How angry does it make you!, how much longer do you think they would forsake you? Years and years I waited, to feel my freedom, to see your face. So off we go.. Off to the moon.. It won't be long, and we'll be there soon.

Sorry its not really broken up... thats just how i write :S
Hope you like it ;)