User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    istj

To build upon something that was said before, I like to do things the way theyve always been done. After doing that for awhile, if I feel there is a better way I will try to do it in the better way. But when I am first starting I like to take the traditional approach.
    If Men's Health magazine was true, you would never need to buy more than one issue.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

After reading many ISTJ definitions around, Ive been thinking that Im a "non traditional" one.

I hate doing things following the "this has always worked fine, why changing it?" criteria. In fact, I got praise in my job for innovating most of our working processes, so Im not sticking on traditions on that respect.

Also, Im Agnostic, (that put me against one of the "traditional" institutions), and pro-abortion.

Not to mention my strong sex drive, which clashes with the classical definition of my MBTI type (prude, masturbation addict -you can find some "motivational posters" out there with jokes about that) And, my ability to organize parties and meet-ups for my friends.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    Not to mention my strong sex drive, which clashes with the classical definition of my MBTI type (prude, masturbation addict -you can find some "motivational posters" out there with jokes about that)
    Well, I didn't know that One truly does learn something new every day...
    the shoheen ho of the wind of the west and the lulla lo of the soft sea billow - Alfred Graves

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    After reading many ISTJ definitions around, Ive been thinking that Im a "non traditional" one.

I hate doing things following the "this has always worked fine, why changing it?" criteria. In fact, I got praise in my job for innovating most of our working processes, so Im not sticking on traditions on that respect.

Also, Im Agnostic, (that put me against one of the "traditional" institutions), and pro-abortion.

Not to mention my strong sex drive, which clashes with the classical definition of my MBTI type (prude, masturbation addict -you can find some "motivational posters" out there with jokes about that) And, my ability to organize parties and meet-ups for my friends.
    This is a new one LOL I guess I'll be able to type people with one arm bigger than the other.

MBTI
    ISTP

Hello ISTJs.

I heard you guys/girls over eat, confirm/deny?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

my ISFJ mother and ESTJ best friend are both very diet conscious when they make their food decisions... my ISTJ has become so recently

this means a lot of using dessert plates for dinner
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    Hello ISTJs.

Lies.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I think a lot of people are far more traditional than they'd like to think - Ss and Ns both.

You might be really weird in some ways, but everyone is weird in some ways. Like everyone is "normal" in some ways, fitting "traditional" molds of various types, to varying degrees.

So I'm not sure it's accurate to lump SJs into "traditional" and non-SJs into "non-traditional". Perhaps they're likely to value a higher proportion of traditional roles, but it's hardly a dichotomy.
    -end of thread-

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Hello ISTJs.

Deny.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Hello ISTJs.

I don't but I think there are a lot of overweight SJ's.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I think a lot of people are far more traditional than they'd like to think - Ss and Ns both.

You might be really weird in some ways, but everyone is weird in some ways. Like everyone is "normal" in some ways, fitting "traditional" molds of various types, to varying degrees.

So I'm not sure it's accurate to lump SJs into "traditional" and non-SJs into "non-traditional". Perhaps they're likely to value a higher proportion of traditional roles, but it's hardly a dichotomy.
    Definitely. In our society it's not cool to admit (to yourself even!) that you're traditional or conservative in some ways. Personally, I get a kick out of telling people that I'm traditional and watching the room clear out.

Of course, there are always a few people who are initially intrigued by it because it's something uncommon nowadays in a young single woman, but after a while, they don't like it.