• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Met the most amazing ESFP today...

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
Without trying. Too bad she was married and a lot older. But time is non-existent with her. You know what I mean? Like you don't care about anything because your communication is so in sync with each other and you don't have to think about anything...you're kinda in a trance. I think her husband was ISTJ.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love the idea of the ESFP/ISTJ pairing, just like I love the idea of the ESTP/ISFJ pairing. I tend to like the spark of the opposites attract thing. It's a wonderful ideal, especially if you can make it work for the long term.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
There's an ESFP I work with that's about my age. We have this automatic spark that is just like, wow. Too bad she's married and has a kid. She's always looking at me, waving and smiling at me. I think it's just the reserved independence of the ISTJ that is appealing to them? To me, an ESFP has that playful-ness that I lack and that ability to not give a shit about other people's opinions like me.

In my experience, FJs are too dependent on social standards and it makes me wretch. ESFPs, however, are outgoing and flirty without the social judgment. I just find Te to be extremely effective in running my life and Fe to be extremely useless.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I think my girlfriend is an ESFP, (or an ISFP. :unsure:) Either way, there is definitely a spark, I guess what I mean is, we "flow" together smoothly. In our body language and our conversations. :yes:

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
I can't picture an ESFP and an ISTJ together. They seem like antimatter to each other. Can they only exist in a Bose–Einstein condensate *doesn't know what the hell he's talking about here* or something?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't picture an ESFP and an ISTJ together. They seem like antimatter to each other. Can they only exist in a Bose�Einstein condensate *doesn't know what the hell he's talking about here* or something?

Think opposites attract.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have an ISTJ, he's wonderful... however, I'm an ESTP :cheese:

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
Yeah, meet them in the right environment and you're (istj) golden. aka if one of your friends knows the esfp and introduces you to her.. and you have frequent contact because you're in her 'group'. Makes things easier.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I don't know any ESFPs. Not well at least.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
That´s great news.

As for me, the title of "most amazing ESFP" goes to my little brother.