User Tag List

First 22627071727374 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by kdpianochickk View Post
    Are you sure you meant to post this on the ISTJ thing? We are not lazy... at all. Or laid back. So like, no, I've never been "misconstrued as lazy." I have, however, been misconstrued for controlling, intimidating, neat freak, OCD, ridiculously by the book, etc...
    Yes i did

I originally posted this comment in 2010 when i was getting to grips with this subject. I can now confirm he is not lazy just not motivated to do anything (other than join the army in a years time).

Oh and he is the quintessential ISTJ, he's 16 going on 40.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    I tend to divide my relations with other people into categories of personal relation. How much do they mean to me? Do they have a strong emotional attachment to me or is my relationship with them necessary for an impersonal obligation, i.e. a hobby or career? A stronger emotional attachment just increases my sense of responsibility to the person. Dealing with a person in an impersonal relationship is like playing chess, making strategic moves for desired outcomes.

If you evaluate a person's worth as a human being by their ability to do complex mental work that a certain personality would find simple, then you are evaluating them against a system that just plain doesn't come naturally to them. It doesn't make sense. I'd rather evaluate someone by their character if it were a personal relationship because their ability to deal with any given situation or their sense of morals is far more important to me as sufficient evaluation. Everything that we do is external, based on perception and personal preference, no one is better than anyone else because we only limit ourselves to what we're capable of perceiving or understanding.

This topic is more relevant to me because I was in an argument with my ESFJ mother about our neighbors. She found out our neighbors are low income country people that she finds to be....weird? Somehow she doesn't like living in this neighborhood because of it and I tried convincing her that even though I approve of her moving at any time, I will not approve of her moving for the wrong reason. She was not in the position to place judgment on the people in her neighborhood just because she was incapable of understanding what their lifestyle meant to them. I would let her move if the neighborhood was unsafe or something more impersonal, but she was wanting to move based on a social categorization that was morally wrong and illogical.

I can go and join a club that people don't like, or place myself in a situation, any situation where people could associate my surroundings with my personality or character, but that is so ignorant that I just refuse to be associated with people who will make those types of deductions. For instance, my mother again asked me how I could buy power ranger toys in the afternoon, play with them in the car, then want to go out drinking later that night. Associating those 2 things as not being associated due to a social category is just stupid. Those two interest do not affect each other. The social categories are just....ineffective in my mind. My association with anything in the world does not change me as a person. I change me as a person.

The thing is, I am an ENFP and I sometimes have reasoning similar the above. I have an ESFJ mother that doesn't like "weird," either.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

http://www.discoveryourpersonality.c...sletter25.html

Posting this article about ISTJs under stress and ENFPs under stress.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP and I'm under stress! lol
    I seriously think I'm currently operating in ISTJ mode at the moment. I have no interest in socializing IRL at the moment- VERY not like me. I have gone into seclusion mode. I know this is temporary- but I feel DEEP INSIDE THE CAVE at the moment.

I'm normally extremely extroverted. I'm most definitely introverted right now. And loving it. No one dare try to pull me out to be life of the party right now. I might bite your hand! Hard!

I guess I need ISTJ love right now. I need you guys to tell me to shut up or welcome to our world. I dunno. Tell me something.
    Thanks.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I like ISTJs. They're pretty misunderstood, I think.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by AzulEyes View Post
    http://www.discoveryourpersonality.c...sletter25.html

Posting this article about ISTJs under stress and ENFPs under stress.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP and I'm under stress! lol
    I seriously think I'm currently operating in ISTJ mode at the moment. I have no interest in socializing IRL at the moment- VERY not like me. I have gone into seclusion mode. I know this is temporary- but I feel DEEP INSIDE THE CAVE at the moment.

I'm normally extremely extroverted. I'm most definitely introverted right now. And loving it. No one dare try to pull me out to be life of the party right now. I might bite your hand! Hard!

I guess I need ISTJ love right now. I need you guys to tell me to shut up or welcome to our world. I dunno. Tell me something.
    Thanks.
    Welcome to our world. There's some cookies and punch on the counter over there for refueling, but don't smile, laugh, or otherwise emote while enjoying them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Capsaicin View Post
    Welcome to our world. There's some cookies and punch on the counter over there for refueling, but don't smile, laugh, or otherwise emote while enjoying them.
    hahahahaha!!
    omg- that made me laugh out loud. I KNEW I needed to come here!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!
    {ummm- that rant above wasn't me. I'm just here not emoting.}
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Capsaicin View Post
    ISTJ was completely different than the write ups I've read in the past...
    People need to explore more...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I find that most people who do the SJ bashing are not interested in understanding SJs in general. Mostly they want to play the rare and special victim because there are certain easy perks and rewards that come with acting that way. And to continue with those rewards they have to create and keep up an "Us. Vs. them" attitude so they won't ever be interested in understanding and getting along with SJ's.

You'll find that the people who do want to understand SJs will come to the SJ section and ask genuine questions themselves and won't do any S or SJ bashing. They know it's stupid.
    I originally did it out of genuine ignorance, and didn't even know I was truly doing it...
    ISxJ's and ESFJ's are actually pretty nice...
    I was originally painting everyone in the SJ group as ESTJ's...and that just is not accurate...

I ultimately don't get along well with ExTJ's because they hurt my feelings and I irritate them...
    Really nobody wins in that combination...
    ExTJ's might be happiest among other ExTJ's...

I guess now that I know I was misplacing my dislike of ExTJ's on SJ's, I have to work on understanding ExTJ's...
    Why are ExTJ's so strict and hurtful towards me?
    What did I do wrong to deserve your wrath?
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I originally did it out of genuine ignorance, and didn't even know I was truly doing it...
    ISxJ's and ESFJ's are actually pretty nice...
    I was originally painting everyone in the SJ group as ESTJ's...and that just is not accurate...

I ultimately don't get along well with ExTJ's because they hurt my feelings and I irritate them...
    Really nobody wins in that combination...
    ExTJ's might be happiest among other ExTJ's...

I guess now that I know I was misplacing my dislike of ExTJ's on SJ's, I have to work on understanding ExTJ's...
    Why are ExTJ's so strict and hurtful towards me?
    What did I do wrong to deserve your wrath?
    You'd probably have to analyze the interactions between you and the specific ExTJ's to answer that. It's hard to make blanket assessments about these things using a whole type.