User Tag List

First 567891757 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by luminous beam View Post
    ^yeah, i think i'm outgoing enough that i usually end up taking the lead. most of my partners have been introverted. i think i'm somewhere in the middle, to be honest.
    Okay....I'm the same way, outgoing but I find it hard to pull an introvert out of their shell. I dunno sometimes I feel like talking, and I need them to be ready to spill their guts LOL. I guess I want an E who does this naturally, and be prepared to wish they'd shut up sometimes LOL

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

lol i feel ya, this is prob why i clashed w/the dude...cuz neither wanted to shut up or give in. i think his J tendency makes him want to do things his way, but my previous experiences have led me to be less naive and less selfless, so when i feel i'm being attacked or pushed i don't back down. all this caused intense arguing.

MBTI
    INTJ

lol i feel ya, this is prob why i clashed w/the dude...cuz neither wanted to shut up or give in. i think his J tendency makes him want to do things his way, but my previous experiences have led me to be less naive and less selfless, so when i feel i'm being attacked or pushed i don't back down. all this caused intense arguing.
    ISTJs do have a lot of right/wrong discussions, and sometimes this can affect F partners. I found myself doing that sometimes, and I had to tell myself to just let it go if she didn't get it. It wasn't that I wanted to fight, but really to just see my way, and at the least accept it for what it is- my way.

ISTJs do get a lot of bad rep for always wanting things their way. I don't think that's always the case. They are most likely used to their way, and until they are comfortable, or even convinced that it can be done a better way, they'll unknowingly insist on their own. If you aren't aware of this you'd think they are rigid, but that's not the case. It can easily be changed if you approach it with confidence, almost slapping the poor guy down, that it can be done you way and he's gonna love it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

lol well, i think i did that. that prob explains why the poor dude keeps messaging me like a yr later hahaha but unfortunately, i don't find this method attractive. it was actually a huge turn off for me to get to the point where i had to shut him up because he was being an ass. just remember this, we NFs have a thing for peace and harmony. if you take us out of our element you will probably scare us off.

MBTI
    YaYa

SJ guys, how do you feel about anal sex?

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by avolkiteshvara View Post
    My first response is, it's personal preference, so stop associating it with SJness. Next, I'd say, "Okay, I want to have anal sex with my girlfriend, but it's a general thing in society that people don't outright agree with, so I'll be careful about asking her."

In terms of anything though, I'm extraverted enough to take the lead on something if I feel it's been left a mess too long. If I see a need for control and my analysis of the situation allows for it, I will treat people as pawns until the situation is under control again. I filter my Te through Fi though, but minimally. I will stop to think about other people's reactions or how they'll feel about my actions, but if control of the situation is a high enough priority, then pawns it is and I start getting off on being a control freak. Te is fun, I can't help it.

MBTI
    ISTj

Are you offering yourself to us?
    "Knights had no meaning in this game. It wasn't a game for knights."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

^ ::giggles::

MBTI
    INTJ

lol well, i think i did that. that prob explains why the poor dude keeps messaging me like a yr later hahaha but unfortunately, i don't find this method attractive. it was actually a huge turn off for me to get to the point where i had to shut him up because he was being an ass. just remember this, we NFs have a thing for peace and harmony. if you take us out of our element you will probably scare us off.
    Yes he sounds like a wimp....I hope love never leaves me like that!!!

MBTI
    INTJ

My Si says the anus is a one way street, and I'm not trying to block traffic.