MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    we actually get in arguments over who gets to fix things occasionally
    In fact, I only do thing that I know that I can do well, otherwise, I pick the phone and buy a nice reward to give to my lucky assistant after the job is done.

If he´s good at DIY, I´m not surprised if you argue. I win every argument about who makes coffee in our friend meetings. I like it my way, and I hate the mental inertia of people who assume that everybody likes sweetened coffee.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

that's probably part of it... it's a competency issue on his part because he is pretty good at it and knows how he wants it done... on the other hand I'm an STP who likes to do things of the sort because it's FUN to play with tools and paint and such
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Heck, I know an ESFJ that loves playing with power tools.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

that's because that person is sensible... power tools are FUN!

** whatever is of the beleif that any right minded person should volunteer to do rennovation work purely BECAUSE power tools are fun to use**
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    that's probably part of it... it's a competency issue on his part because he is pretty good at it and knows how he wants it done... on the other hand I'm an STP who likes to do things of the sort because it's FUN to play with tools and paint and such
    I know what you mean. I have a SP friend who helped me with that, who also changed the colour of his house walls and the furniture´s position three times in six months, just because he gets bored of it quickly.

I don´t handle power tools because I don´t know how, and they are too heavy for me.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Cecilia View Post
    I know what you mean. I have a SP friend who helped me with that, who also changed the colour of his house walls and the furniture´s position three times in six months, just because he gets bored of it quickly.

I don´t handle power tools because I don´t know how, and they are too heavy for me.
    What I have found to get around my lack of Fi is I will help anyone and everyone renovate. I get to use all the tools, build things, fix things, and none of it is on my dime, doesnt require me to actually figure out what I want, etc. Its awesome.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    LoLz

power tools are boring unless you have something to do with them.

MBTI
    ISTP

Hi ISTJs,

Why is safety important to you?

Trying to see things from my friend's point of view...his lack of risk taking and willingness to pushing his abilities to new frontiers is boring

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    If I let a girl in and she tore my heart out and riverdanced on it, I'd be a mess. I'd hate her, probably would want some kind of retaliation, and look for ways to get it.

Why? Because I let her access a place that nobody really has entered. I told my ex girlfriend that the feeling of fully trusting and letting go with feeling and all that is the last thing I'd hold on to in relationship, but once she got it, she had me. I know it takes work. Beauty, seduction, charm, or any of that stuff doesn't work well on me. You really have to be gifted to win me over.

What type was this guy? If he manipulated you, and you were able to flip the script on him, rip his heart out on V day, and he still send you poetry, you probably hit a spot with him. You are good! I don't think the guy's sending you them to bait you in/ just for kicks, you really have him sprung, and you hurt his feelings in a way no other girl did. Let me watch out for you!
    I'm glad you touched on this... I know this is an OLD thread.. But, i'm new to this site. Your response intrigued me because i am having a bit of a conflict with a ISTJ male.... Me and him had a thing going for a while [[And STILL DO!]] we where BOTH in relationships with other people... However, his ended earlier than mine and he made it very clear with his words and actions that he wanted to be with me... I blew him off and kinda mistreated him because i was still in my relationship.. all the while we where still intimate (The istj male). Well, i'm out of my relationship because i realized i wanted the ISTJ male alll along... But, now it's like he is punishing me. He is very flaky.. We still have sex and talk for hours.. but then he will just DISAPPEAR.. Kinda like i use to do him. I've told him that i was sorry for the mistreatment and that i really liked him and how much i wanted him.... He sends me mixed signals.. One minute i feel like we're getting back on track and the next he's ignoring my calls.. Then he's return like nothing ever happened.. acting like he likes me and whatnot... I catch him looking at me alot when we're together... And he is very aggressive with me whenever he comes around, always grabbing me and touching me. I once told him i didn't want to have sex with him anymore, he didn't take me seriously... but once he realized i was, he blew my phone up for HOURS. Acting crazy!!

My question is.... Do ISTJ'S get revenge? and if so, When is ENOUGH? Do you guys Forgive? If so, WHEN? And, most importantly... From your point of view, Do you think this ISTJ male will forgive me? Is this just my punishment? If so, What should i do? I know you guys like consistancy... should i come on strong? Or fall back?
    What's your verdict?

MBTI
    LoLz

Should I forgive you for meeting your limit of fully capitalized words?