User Tag List

First 22303132333442 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    welll, my guess from the sound of this is that my darling exboyfriend was in fast an istj

but it IS possible to be a fairly intuitive version right?

if someone is TOO sensing they don't understand half of what I say & I get bored and annoyed if they don't like my endless abstract, metaphorical, and ultimately vague monologues
    I guess if they are too sensing. I can only speak for myself, but the Ns I know, both Dom Ni's and Ne's don't speak in any nature that is foreign to me. I test moderately expressed sensor. We get along well. Maybe if you are too intuitive you'd turn off most sensors.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    I guess if they are too sensing. I can only speak for myself, but the Ns I know, both Dom Ni's and Ne's don't speak in any nature that is foreign to me. I test moderately expressed sensor. We get along well. Maybe if you are too intuitive you'd turn off most sensors.

I can turn off my intuitive-ness generally.

I scored almost entirely intuitive when I was tested at my university career center, they were generally shocked.

but about half of my friends, including one of my BEST friends are sensors. I just never feel deeply connected with most of them. only the best one. they have no idea i feel this way. They turn me off, but they appear to be quite fond of me regardless. they're very sweet. I love people, I just feel the need to relate everything to intuition too often and run to my N friends.

hence my surprise that my boyfriend of two years appears more istj than intj... but then again, he helped ground me, and remind me of like.... reality lol. I've gotten good at acting very esfp. and im guessing he was borderline intuitive.
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    INTJ

I can turn off my intuitive-ness generally.

I scored almost entirely intuitive when I was tested at my university career center, they were generally shocked.

but about half of my friends, including one of my BEST friends are sensors. I just never feel deeply connected with most of them. only the best one. they have no idea i feel this way. They turn me off, but they appear to be quite fond of me regardless. they're very sweet. I love people, I just feel the need to relate everything to intuition too often and run to my N friends.

hence my surprise that my boyfriend of two years appears more istj than intj... but then again, he helped ground me, and remind me of like.... reality lol. I've gotten good at acting very esfp. and im guessing he was borderline intuitive.
    I can imagine that situation. I have a lot of friends with differing depths. Gender might play a role as well, because as men we usually don't get too deep on a regular basis, but we're connected.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    I can imagine that situation. I have a lot of friends with differing depths. Gender might play a role as well, because as men we usually don't get too deep on a regular basis, but we're connected.
    im fascinated.

How do you form this connection without a degree of intellectual or emotional depth?

I come off as ditsy as hell to everyoneeee around me. It takes people WEEKS to realize I do more than shopping, tour guiding, giggling,and singing loudly and off key. I'm a heavily expressed intuitive in a very sensate world
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

MBTI
    INTJ

im fascinated.

How do you form this connection without a degree of intellectual or emotional depth?

I come off as ditsy as hell to everyoneeee around me. It takes people WEEKS to realize I do more than shopping, tour guiding, giggling,and singing loudly and off key. I'm a heavily expressed intuitive in a very sensate world
    Common experiences and outlooks on things; not sure if they are emotional though. (they might well be, but I'm not an expert on that area ). For the majority of them we have common spiritual beliefs. More than sports and careers. I have a lot of those, but that's not a basis for good friendships.

For those closest, the bonds are more substancial since we've now hit 30. For most of my circle, during the last 5 years we went seperate ways, but have came around full circle. Some, not all. Guys have gotten married, divorced, diagnosed with sicknesses, deaths of family, all of that. (There goes your emo connections)

As a group we are tight, but there might be one or two that you have the deeper relationship with. It's a cool situation to be in.

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    I guess you could say that's a major part of my goal in life, to seek an understanding of the systems that allow for order within our universe.
    You sound a whole lot more like an NT than an SJ to me. NTs are all about understanding systems.

Anyway, I love this input. I've only read the first page so far and it's already incredibly intense. Oh, how I heart SJs!
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Are ISTJs really as boring as they appear?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ISTj

Are ENTPs really as superficial as they appear?

People need to stop using MBTI to make broad, sweeping generalizations about people.
    "Knights had no meaning in this game. It wasn't a game for knights."

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
    Are ENTPs really as superficial as they appear?
    Frequently.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

welll, my guess from the sound of this is that my darling exboyfriend was in fast an istj

but it IS possible to be a fairly intuitive version right?

if someone is TOO sensing they don't understand half of what I say & I get bored and annoyed if they don't like my endless abstract, metaphorical, and ultimately vague monologues
    gigi...are you a type 7 enneagram?

just asking because i read type 7 and type 1 compatibility and it was pretty accurate in my experience...i could pm it to ya.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison