User Tag List

First 18262728293038 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you'd better keep telling it to all of those ENFP + INTJ = FOREVA threads then...

I just don't think you can pass a sweeping judgement on ALL ENFPs and IxTJs... individuals are individuals and type doesn't have as much play as you may think when it comes to happiness
    I love my intj boyfriend

and before I realized he was a psycho I loved my IXTJ boyfriend

they ground meee
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

that's what I love about my ISTJ... he's a grounding influence and that just makes me feel
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

that's what I love about my ISTJ... he's a grounding influence and that just makes me feel
    I like when my intj stops being all mr. serious and has tickle fights

and then he reminds me to do my taxes

sexy.
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oooh... I get tickled viciously when doing something innocent, like stirring soup... and he's impossible to tickle back

silly activities as breaks from serious stuff, like doing payroll or taking apart the computer is FUN!

(and he did my taxes )
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ISFJ

you'd better keep telling it to all of those ENFP + INTJ = FOREVA threads then...

I just don't think you can pass a sweeping judgement on ALL ENFPs and IxTJs... individuals are individuals and type doesn't have as much play as you may think when it comes to happiness
    What was my sweeping judgment exactly? Did you read the two examples I gave about personal traits? And if there is a judgement it's not on ENFPs or ITJs, it's on the connection established.

Besides, the threads mean nothing. I'm not denying the types attract one another.

Before Gigi realized he was a psycho she loved her ITJ. Just saying.

and then he reminds me to do my taxes

Besides it's my personal belief that relationships shouldn't be about balancing each other out, but two balanced individuals coming together. They could be living alone just as well. Otherwise it's just codependency. Yuck.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I read the two examples and they seemed theoretically based as opposed to genuinely practiced, meaning I'm inclined to suggest not knocking it until you try it

I don't think it's ever possible for a person to develop to really have ALL of the strengths needed in a relationship- it's nice to have someone around sometimes who remembers when the bills are due without having to tack them to the bathroom mirror and then get complaints from the electric company that the bill looks almost soggy

MBTI
    INTJ

I read the two examples and they seemed theoretically based as opposed to genuinely practiced, meaning I'm inclined to suggest not knocking it until you try it

I don't think it's ever possible for a person to develop to really have ALL of the strengths needed in a relationship- it's nice to have someone around sometimes who remembers when the bills are due without having to tack them to the bathroom mirror and then get complaints from the electric company that the bill looks almost soggy
    I, as an ISTJ, FAIL at paying bills on time.

Don't know if that disqualifies me.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I think you haven't met that many people then. And I don't even mean relationships. Some traits are easily spotted in people even outside of relationships.

I don't think it's ever possible for a person to develop to really have ALL of the strengths needed in a relationship-:
    Not needed for a relationship. Needed for life. I'm not gonna try and get a wife that cooks for me just because I can't cook. I'll learn to cook. etc etc

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I think you haven't met that many people then. And I don't even mean relationships. Some traits are easily spotted in people even outside of relationships.
    you can't really know with some people until you try it out though- I never thought I could be attracted to a TJ and now I'm very happy with one- and I know PLENTY of people... I'm just against making blanket statements that two types won't go together because YOU think so

Not needed for a relationship. Needed for life. I'm not gonna try and get a wife that cooks for me just because I can't cook. I'll learn to cook. etc etc
    complementing another individual isn't a bad thing... it's not dependance, it's cooperation

and JTG... it just means that you're probably under the age of 26 or so!

MBTI
    ISFJ

you can't really know with some people until you try it out though- I never thought I could be attracted to a TJ and now I'm very happy with one- and I know PLENTY of people... I'm just against making blanket statements that two types won't go together because YOU think so

I didn't say they didn't go together. I'm just saying I never saw one work out and I know quite a few myself. And you know plenty of people that what? I know more ENFPs that dated ISTJs than ENFPs who didn't. That doesn't mean they were happy together. I'm just basing it on my observations and in what I know about ENFPs, since I am one myself.

I said I don't think most Js are suited for ENFPs and that as an ENFP marrying a TJ sounds very counter intuitive. Obviously I was that was according to my definition of intuitive and suitable.

I never said an ITJ and an ENFP couldn't be happy together. Just that I never saw it have long term potential with both parties living their life like they always wanted.

complementing another individual isn't a bad thing... it's not dependance, it's cooperation :
    Cooperation is about tackling mutual problems together, not about you solving the other person's problems for them. But I admit that compared to most people, I must have a left field view on the subject.