Hi SJ's! I find your personality absolutely fascinating and have some questions for you if you'd like to answer them. Or not. Whatever. I'm a pretty laid-back individual.
I've read through the “Ask an ESTJ” (which is *awesome*; thank you EJCC and other ESTJ's for that thread!) in it's entirety (can I get a gold star for that or something?). Some of these questions may be repeated here, but I'd like to hear from all of you Guardians. If you are so inclined. Or not. Whatever.
Ok, here we go:
1. If you go through a drive-through do you check your order before you leave the window?
2. Do you find America's Funniest Home Videos funny? (Apologies to non-Americans for this question.)
3. Which is worse: Being seen as undignified or uncaring?
4. Do you reconcile your bank statements to the penny? How often do you find yourself checking the balance of your available cash (e.g. checking accounts)?
5. Do you have a picture or idea of where you see yourself in 10 years? Yes or no.
6. Do you like to keep your food separated? (My SJ mother cannot stand to have her food touching; not having the corn mixing in with the mashed potatoes.)
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
8. Did it bother you that question seven was not asked after question five?
9. Do you feel that you are a well-rounded individual?
10. I've read that SJ's can be conservative with money. Is there anything you don't mind spending a lot on? Hobby/sport/living quarters/vehicles/clothing or the like?
11. Do you allow yourself to be lazy? Do you chide yourself during or afterwards?
12. Would you rather take a semester of college-level English or college-level geometry?
13. Does overuse of emoticons/smilies in emails or forum replies irritate you? You know, where there's one at the end of every sentence?
14. Do you think you could keep your attraction to a potential romantic partner hidden? (INFP's (well, I did when I was single) can stumble all over ourselves around a crush.)
“If everyone would just do it my way, then things would run a lot smoother around here.”
“Cleanliness is next to Godliness.”
“I have to write things down (class notes, grocery list) in order to remember them.”
“There's nothing wrong with spontaneity as long as I can schedule for it.”
I might have more questions later, but until then I look forward to your responses!