• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] Question time for all SJ's!

Lisa*Lisa

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Hi SJ's! I find your personality absolutely fascinating and have some questions for you if you'd like to answer them. Or not. Whatever. I'm a pretty laid-back individual.

I've read through the “Ask an ESTJ” (which is *awesome*; thank you EJCC and other ESTJ's for that thread!) in it's entirety (can I get a gold star for that or something?). Some of these questions may be repeated here, but I'd like to hear from all of you Guardians. If you are so inclined. Or not. Whatever.

Ok, here we go:

1. If you go through a drive-through do you check your order before you leave the window?
2. Do you find America's Funniest Home Videos funny? (Apologies to non-Americans for this question.)
3. Which is worse: Being seen as undignified or uncaring?
4. Do you reconcile your bank statements to the penny? How often do you find yourself checking the balance of your available cash (e.g. checking accounts)?
5. Do you have a picture or idea of where you see yourself in 10 years? Yes or no.
6. Do you like to keep your food separated? (My SJ mother cannot stand to have her food touching; not having the corn mixing in with the mashed potatoes.)
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
8. Did it bother you that question seven was not asked after question five?
9. Do you feel that you are a well-rounded individual?
10. I've read that SJ's can be conservative with money. Is there anything you don't mind spending a lot on? Hobby/sport/living quarters/vehicles/clothing or the like?
11. Do you allow yourself to be lazy? Do you chide yourself during or afterwards?
12. Would you rather take a semester of college-level English or college-level geometry?
13. Does overuse of emoticons/smilies in emails or forum replies irritate you? You know, where there's one at the end of every sentence?
14. Do you think you could keep your attraction to a potential romantic partner hidden? (INFP's (well, I did when I was single) can stumble all over ourselves around a crush.)

True/False:
“If everyone would just do it my way, then things would run a lot smoother around here.”
“Cleanliness is next to Godliness.”
“I have to write things down (class notes, grocery list) in order to remember them.”
“There's nothing wrong with spontaneity as long as I can schedule for it.”

I might have more questions later, but until then I look forward to your responses!

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This looks interesting...

Rather than using quote boxes for every question, I'll just put the questions in bold.

1. If you go through a drive-through do you check your order before you leave the window?

Generally no, I'm more concerned with holding up the line than anything. The only time I would is if they have a history of screwing up my order, at which case I'll pull over into a parking spot and then check it out.

2. Do you find America's Funniest Home Videos funny? (Apologies to non-Americans for this question.)

Most of the time. Some of it is funny, some of it is cute, and then some of it is just dumb.

A tough one, but uncaring for me. Other SJs may have a different answer.

4. Do you reconcile your bank statements to the penny? How often do you find yourself checking the balance of your available cash (e.g. checking accounts)?

No to the first question, but only because of my answer to the 2nd question: I check my balances probably 3 times a day minimum so I often feel it's unnecessary. I know where my money is and where it's going. I do however keep all of my financial statements none the less

5. Do you have a picture or idea of where you see yourself in 10 years?

IDEALLY I'll be married, maybe with 1 or two kids, and living in a comfy little townhouse or single family home somewhere in a nice, cozy neighborhood. I'll be working as a Manager for a big condo complex or for a big property management company and look forward to spending my days working during the day and coming home to my family in the evenings and spending time with my kids and going dancing with my wife when I have the chance too.

Otherwise, living comfortably renting an apartment or condo, and spending my free time goofing off on the computer, going out dancing, going out with friends occasionally, dating someone, or otherwise doing most of the things I do now.

6. Do you like to keep your food separated? (My SJ mother cannot stand to have her food touching.)

Not entirely sure what you mean by this, but if you mean on my dinner plate, then I really don't care. The only time I would is if I don't want the sauce/flavor/juice/whatever of another item on the plate ruining the taste of another. But generally I don't care.

See above.

Not really, but it is the same question so it's kind of redundant.

Not sure. I think I'm a nice, stable guy and that I have a lot to offer someone, but I certainly have flaws.

10. I've read that SJ's can be conservative with money. Is there anything you don't mind spending a lot on? Hobby/sport/living quarters/vehicles/clothing or the like?

Dancing. I *love* Ballroom Dancing and have spent copious amounts of cash on it, and I don't regret a minute of it.

11. Do you allow yourself to be lazy? Do you chide yourself during or afterwards?

Yes and extremely yes. I HATE that feeling I get when I come into work the next day and realize everything I didn't do and could have done if I hadn't goofed off. I always have to remind myself though that I need to goof off every now and then or I'll overwork myself and that's no good to anyone.

12. Would you rather take a semester of college-level English or college-level geometry?

English. Geometry is the only math subject I've ever really liked but literature and learning how to properly write and express myself verbally is very important to me.

13. Does overuse of emoticons/smilies in emails or forum replies irritate you? You know, where there's one at the end of every sentence?

YES. I like to use emoticons myself but after a while it just gets obnoxious.

14. Do you think you could keep your attraction to a potential romantic partner hidden? (INFP's (well, I did when I was single) can stumble all over ourselves around a crush.)

Can, have, and may still be doing (though I think she strongly suspects how I feel about her. I'm not going to leave her much doubt after tomorrow). I feel like I could write the book on unrequited love sometimes.

True/False:
“If everyone would just do it my way, then things would run a lot smoother around here.”

True. It may be arrogant of me to say so, but I often feel like I'm the only one with any frelling concept of logistics sometimes.

If by cleanliness you mean food and trash, then True. If you mean clutter (books/papers/etc) then False ;)

“I have to write things down (class notes, grocery list) in order to remember them.”

UNBELIEVABLY TRUE! I try to remember so many things during the day that I've given up trying to do it myself

False, but only because this seems contradictory to me. If it's scheduled, then it's not really spontaneous is it?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I like your questions- I won't feel like some lab rabbit with rouge on as I answer them.

No. I don't want to hold people up. I'm more likely to take my time and count my change to make sure that's correct. I'm not picky with food, don't have allergies that could cause me to turn blue on the road, so if they jack up my order, most likely I'll still be able to eat it and enjoy it.

Sometimes. The animal skits and people falling usually crack me up. The rest is just okay.

Undignified definitely. I'm used to being seen as uncaring so it doesn't bother me.

I don't. Ever. You know how they say that an accountant by trade can keep the books for someone else but not their own? That's me. I ususally check my account every few days and look at the larger withdrawals to make sure I know what they are.

It's simple: I see myself married enjoying life with my wife, with less debt. The rest is kind of immaterial.

6. Do you like to keep your food separated? (My SJ mother cannot stand to have her food touching.)

Not usually. Unless it will alter the taste of something. Most of the time, I'd rather take my food and put it in a bowl, mix it up, and eat it that way. It's a more pleasureable experience.

Not in this seat.

Bother, No, but trust I did notice it and deemed it stange!

Definitely yes. I have my quirks but all in all I'm a little bit of everything.

10. I've read that SJ's can be conservative with money. Is there anything you don't mind spending a lot on? Hobby/sport/living
quarters/vehicles/clothing or the like?

Good question. I don't usually call people cheap, because everyone has something they will go for broke on. I like nice clothes and shoes, and although I try to bargain shop when I can, if I see something I like, I'm going to get it. For me, I don't see the appeal in eating at expensive restaurants that offer nothing but the name. They are good for the experience, but I am just as comfortable eating at PF Chang's as well.

Yes I do, esp during the winter. I think I suffer from SAD. It's hard for me to be motivated when it's cold and dark outside. I do feel guilty about it, because I feel that I need to get things done before I can rest up, but it doesn't happen that way. This happens at work too. For some reason I work best under pressure. Even if I try to start on something early; it usually doesn't come together until the very end.

English! I love to study languages. College mathematics were useless to me. I'm not big into the sciences either. Funny that I loved algebra, and geometry. Then elementary functions happened. When it became less numbers and more letters, and graphs and all that, it killed it for me.

YES!!! :doh: OVERKILL :coffee:

Not at all. It's hard for me to hide how I feel about someone, good or bad.

True/False:

Vrai- Especially at work.

Vrai- Clean in the sense that I can't have any strange odors or stains on things. That doesn't mean that It's neat and orderly. As long as I know where I can find it; I'm fine.
It's funny, though. Too much clutter makes me nervous and restless.

Tres Vrai!! too many mental notes are not good. Something's going to get lost. I'm learning to rely on lists. Handwritten notes.

There's nothing wrong with spontaneity as long as I can schedule for it.”
I'm taking a vacation at the end of this month, and maybe one next month! I've never taken a vacation this time of year! I'm so wild and crazy!

Lisa*Lisa

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Thanks for answering, Tinker!

See above.

Not really, but it is the same question so it's kind of redundant.

Sorry, that was poorly worded on my part. I should have made #5 a "yes or no" question. I wanted to see how you guys would handle an illogical question in between two related questions. Sorry about that! :doh:

Can, have, and may still be doing (though I think she strongly suspects how I feel about her. I'm not going to leave her much doubt after tomorrow). I feel like I could write the book on unrequited love sometimes.

Yay! I have followed your blog with great interest- especially about your dancing partner. I hope tomorrow goes well for you! :wubbie:

False, but only because this seems contradictory to me. If it's scheduled, then it's not really spontaneous is it?

Sorry, that's also poorly worded on my part. My husband (an INFJ) can only handle spontaneity if it's planned into his day. For example, he'll occasionally clear a Saturday afternoon and let me know that I get to call the shots for the day. (Usually it's a two-hour road trip to some random place that he never would have picked himself.) He can be spontaneous as long as he knows when it will begin and end.

Lisa*Lisa

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Thanks for answering, IZ!

I don't. Ever. You know how they say that an accountant by trade can keep the books for someone else but not their own? That's me. I ususally check my account every few days and look at the larger withdrawals to make sure I know what they are.

I have heard that- from the husband of an accountant, no less!

Bother, No, but trust I did notice it and deemed it stange!

:D
Yes I do, esp during the winter. I think I suffer from SAD. It's hard for me to be motivated when it's cold and dark outside. I do feel guilty about it, because I feel that I need to get things done before I can rest up, but it doesn't happen that way. This happens at work too. For some reason I work best under pressure. Even if I try to start on something early; it usually doesn't come together until the very end.

I was diagnosed with SAD while I lived in Illinois, so I totally understand. And it's interesting that you work best under pressure. In my gross over-generalizations of SJ's, I would have thought that pressure would have worked against your productivity.

YES!!! :doh: OVERKILL :coffee:

:happy:

There's nothing wrong with spontaneity as long as I can schedule for it.”
I'm taking a vacation at the end of this month, and maybe one next month! I've never taken a vacation this time of year! I'm so wild and crazy!
Good for you! :smile:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have heard that- from the husband of an accountant, no less!

I was diagnosed with SAD while I lived in Illinois, so I totally understand. And it's interesting that you work best under pressure. In my gross over-generalizations of SJ's, I would have thought that pressure would have worked against your productivity.

How does that work? INFJ accountant? NFs -you don't usually hear associated with accountants! How long has he been at it? Does he like it?

If you were diagnosed with SAD, did they give you medicine? What did they say you need to do to deal with it? I find that as long as I'm not home I'm fine. Sitting in my house depresses the life outta me.

I'm learning a lot about the prejudices of SJs around here. It's all good; if anything I guess I'll be that advocate for change! The TypoC OBAMA!!!! :D

But yes, I do some good work under pressure, although I wish it came together sooner, so that I had more time to fine tune it!

Lisa*Lisa

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
How does that work? INFJ accountant? NFs -you don't usually hear associated with accountants! How long has he been at it? Does he like it?

If you were diagnosed with SAD, did they give you medicine? What did they say you need to do to deal with it? I find that as long as I'm not home I'm fine. Sitting in my house depresses the life outta me.

I'm learning a lot about the prejudices of SJs around here. It's all good; if anything I guess I'll be that advocate for change! The TypoC OBAMA!!!! :D

But yes, I do some good work under pressure, although I wish it came together sooner, so that I had more time to fine tune it!

Ha! Sorry! My friend is an accountant (I'm not certain of her type), but her husband was (and is) amazed that she doesn't balance her own checkbook. And you are correct that NF's do not make good accountants. I was an accounting major for one semester- *one*. I realized that accounting was not going to work for me when I thought, "Is it really going to matter in three years that my ledger is off by nine cents?" :doh:

When I was diagnosed with SAD I was also clinically depressed, so I was on medication originally prescribed for my depression. During the late fall, my psychiatrist would up my dosage to help combat the SAD and then bring it back down in the spring. My therapist recommended light therapy or even a visit to a tanning salon. I also found that getting out of the house was very helpful but it was difficult for me to handle taking three kids out during the winter (I'm from Texas- I'm allergic to cold weather).

I'm glad that you've helped deconstruct some of my prejudices about SJ's! :yes:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Ha! Sorry! My friend is an accountant (I'm not certain of her type), but her husband was (and is) amazed that she doesn't balance her own checkbook. And you are correct that NF's do not make good accountants. I was an accounting major for one semester- *one*. I realized that accounting was not going to work for me when I thought, "Is it really going to matter in three years that my ledger is off by nine cents?" :doh:

When I was diagnosed with SAD I was also clinically depressed, so I was on medication originally prescribed for my depression. During the late fall, my psychiatrist would up my dosage to help combat the SAD and then bring it back down in the spring. My therapist recommended light therapy or even a visit to a tanning salon. I also found that getting out of the house was very helpful but it was difficult for me to handle taking three kids out during the winter (I'm from Texas- I'm allergic to cold weather).

I'm glad that you've helped deconstruct some of my prejudices about SJ's! :yes:

Okay...Maybe my SAD is slight, or maybe it's just a mental thing. I definitely don't need medication for what I go through, but I do understand your plight. Hope it inproves.

Yes SJs are good people. We don't bite. :newwink:

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1

Yes I do check before I leave the window. Do you really think some teenager that gets paid minimum wage gives a shit if you get your order right or not?

I think it's retarded, I'm more amused watching people go about their lives.

I think being undignified is worse.

No, I'm one of those people that doesn't know they are out of money untill my card gets denied.

5. Do you have a picture or idea of where you see yourself in 10 years? Yes or no.

NO

6. Do you like to keep your food separated? (My SJ mother cannot stand to have her food touching; not having the corn mixing in with the mashed potatoes.)

No not unless it's sweet food, I have more of a problem with my liquids being mixed.

Living my life how I want too and not to by society's standards.

Wait what? Not really...

Yes, I do feel like I'm a well-rounded individual. I'm open minded enough to relate to all sorts of people.

I don't mind spending money on quality things.

Yes I do allow myself to be lazy, it's better than being burned out. I don't scold myself at all.

ENGLISH! I hate geometry.

Yes it does, I think everything she be done in moderation. :coffee:

Yes, it's called playing hard to get.

True/False:
“If everyone would just do it my way, then things would run a lot smoother around here.” TRUE
“Cleanliness is next to Godliness.” TRUE
“I have to write things down (class notes, grocery list) in order to remember them.” TRUE
“There's nothing wrong with spontaneity as long as I can schedule for it." TRUE

Last edited:

hidden

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Sometimes. Then again, it’s been a while since I was in the drive through. Been cleaning up my eating habits.

No. America’s funnies home videos lost its appeal to me since it’s been on since forever

3. Which is worse: Being seen as undignified or uncaring?.

I really don’t care too much about how I’m seen by other people. I find it paralyzing.

I don’t bother with this because I don’t write checks to begin with. And because I don’t write checks, I have no check book to balance (despite the fact that I do have a checking account). It’s just too much drama to deal with.

No. But I want to be a millionaire in ten years or less. How I’m going to get there…I have no idea.

Yes. My food MUST be separated

See answer to question number 5

No. Then again this is not my survey

For myself, yes.

I mind spending, period.

I try not to allow laziness. But sometimes, it creeps in there every now and then. By the next day, the laziness factor is cleaned up. Other than that, no, I do not allow myself to be lazy.

12. Would you rather take a semester of college-level English or college-level geometry?.

English. I love to read and write.

No. I can articulate myself pretty well with words alone.

Yes. Very well.

True/False:

TRUE.

This is true to an extent

TRUE. I MUST write them down. If I don’t write it down (or at least send myself an email)…forget it.

TRUE. I can’t stand when something is brought upon me at the last minute. I’ve taken to simply not participating simply because my time is precious. Maybe other people have the time to waste on doing something at the last minute, but I cannot. If I am not told in advance…forget it.

Sam Spade

MBTI Type
ISTj

No.

No. I hate it.

The former.

I'm somewhat tight with money but I don't obsessively check my balance.

5. Do you have a picture or idea of where you see yourself in 10 years? Yes or no..

Vaguely yes.
No. That's OCD behavior. Not SJ. N's and their stereotypes.
Out of school.

Yes.

No.

I don't mind spending a lot on beer, my girlfriend, or my hobby.

Yes, I do. I chide myself during and afterwards.

English. I'm very good at languages and don't do well with math, although geometry is my favorite type of math.

Yes.

I have.

True/False:

True.

False.

True for class notes, false for grocery lists.

TRUE LOL

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Ok, here we go:

Well, on the extremely rare occasions I do a drive thru, yes I check it as it is handed to me.

I guess. Not an enthusiast but if I see a bit of it it can be fun.

Uncaring

Not to the penny. However, I do check about every other day.

Yup.

No, I am not very picky that way at all. It would be hard going through life worrying about something so small!

That would take a long time to answer, but yes marriage and kids are in there.

Nope.

Yes, except I wish I didn't have to analyze everything SOO much!

Yes, horses, food, and books, although I try to get the best deals possible on all those.

Sometimes I let myself be lazy. If I feel I really need to relax and I'm not terribly behind then I don't feel guilty. However, I'm starting to feel guilty already for being on here when there are other things I could and should be doing ;)

English, for sure! I cannot stand geometry proofs!

:shock: Yes, of course!!!!!! They are SO irritating! :doh:

I can do it pretty well but haven't tried to lately.

True/False:
“If everyone would just do it my way, then things would run a lot smoother around here.” Yes!
“Cleanliness is next to Godliness.” Sort of.
“I have to write things down (class notes, grocery list) in order to remember them.” I might not have to, but it sure is easier!
“There's nothing wrong with spontaneity as long as I can schedule for it.” Er, yes. I resemble that remark.

Just another ISTJ

MBTI Type
IsTj
Enneagram
1w9

No, I take it on good faith that they didn't screw it up.

I did as a kid. Nowadays, I just find it rather forced most of the time. Maybe it's just the camera cuts to audience specific members laughing that bugs me.

I'd say undignified. One can come across as uncaring, but their actions can say otherwise. I don't know if the same could be said for dignity.

No. I only check my accounts when bill payment time nears.

I have a rough idea as to where I want to be, but I expect it to change over those ten years, as life in general usually doesn't go as planned.

I don't usually care. Sometimes there's a benefit to having some salad dressing in my mashed potatoes!

I intend to either be in a leadership position at an existing company or running my own.

It didn't bother me, but it would have flowed better I suppose.

Overall, yes...but perhaps I need to get more in touch with my emotions.

Heh...if I was conservative with my money, I'd have a pretty nice car by now as opposed to student debt. I have a tendency to collect things, which resulted in a large number of purchases for a particular item, like games, books, records, audio gear, etc.

Yes and I'm not proud of those moments. I think I'm being lazy right now as a matter of fact. Stop being lazy, me!

English, as it usually involves some interesting discussions and the required reading content can be more interesting than geometry.

Yes, because the excess usage is usually attached to an air of pretension in the text.

Yes and that is a problem when I don't want to keep it hidden.

True/False:

False. I'm not some all knowing ruler. I'm pretty sure some of my ideas would leave us worse off.

True. Then again, I'm currently sitting in my room of "organized chaos" in which it's technically a mess, but I know where everything is.

True. For things that I don't categorize as reaaaally important.

True. Spotaneity can be great fun if you didn't have anything "better" in mind.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry, that was poorly worded on my part. I should have made #5 a "yes or no" question. I wanted to see how you guys would handle an illogical question in between two related questions. Sorry about that! :doh:

Ah ok, that would make a little more sense then. The answer to your question would be "yes I can"

Yay! I have followed your blog with great interest- especially about your dancing partner. I hope tomorrow goes well for you! :wubbie:

Thanks, although I'm pretty certain she isn't interested in me. What I'm going to try to do tomorrow is instead find some closure for myself. Not to get off topic but basically what I'm going to do is let her know that while I am definitely interested in her, that I understand she isn't looking for anything serious and instead I want to try and be a really good friend to her.

She may yet surprise me but I've never gotten any indication from her that she was interested so I'm not at all banking on it.

Sorry, that's also poorly worded on my part. My husband (an INFJ) can only handle spontaneity if it's planned into his day. For example, he'll occasionally clear a Saturday afternoon and let me know that I get to call the shots for the day. (Usually it's a two-hour road trip to some random place that he never would have picked himself.) He can be spontaneous as long as he knows when it will begin and end.

Ah ok, that makes sense then. In that case, yeah, I could do that. So long as I know to expect something totally random within a time period, I could definitely handle that.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've read through the “Ask an ESTJ” (which is *awesome*; thank you EJCC and other ESTJ's for that thread!) in it's entirety (can I get a gold star for that or something?).
Extraordinary%2BGold%2BStar.jpg
Great%20Job.png

...:D

They usually repeat the order back to me, so I have no real need to.
2. Do you find America's Funniest Home Videos funny?
Absolutely :D
Undignified, definitely. I'm okay with some people thinking that I'm a cold heartless bitch, as long as they respect me, and as long as I have friends/a good support system.
Not to the penny. Maybe to the five or ten dollars, though. I check my balance whenever I go to an ATM, and whenever I get my statement online.
Not even remotely - but then again, I'm in college, so I'm in a strange little transitional period right now.
Depends on how good they taste together, or if I feel like they were meant to be eaten together. I would probably also hate to have corn mixed in with mashed potatoes... but I might mix the chicken with the mashed potatoes, or the green beans with the macaroni. It depends.
I don't know! :cry:
What bothers me is not that one didn't follow the other directly - what bothers me is that they're essentially the same question asked twice.
Yeah, I think so. I have loads of interests.
I always feel bad after splurging, but what I splurge the most on is 1. CDs and 2. fashionable clothes.
There are always days when I spend too much time on the internet or doing something random because I'm avoiding doing a job that I don't want to do, that's due to be finished in a couple of days but that I still would really want to finish early. And at the end of those days, there's usually a moment where I go "God DAMN it you were stupid! The hell were you thinking?? Tomorrow, you'd better work like a dog to compensate for today's worthlessness!!!"
Neither, really. I guess, since geometry would be easy for me considering the fact that I've taken college-level Calculus, I'd rather take English because it'd be more of a challenge. But if I had no experience with either one, I'd make the decision based on the reading list for the English class. If it was all stuff I'd read before, or that I don't give a crap about, I'd take Geometry.
Not really. If it's accompanied by bad spelling, it does. But not when it's used in a cute way that gives you a picture of the emotions that really accompany what's being said.
I think I could, if I had to. But people who know me well would probably be able to see through it.
True/False:
:laugh: Lol, yeah, kinda. If I have a very definite "way" that has been proven to work, then yes.
False. To be picky, nothing we mortals can do is "next to godliness". But cleanliness is really really important!!
Absolutely. True all the way. I couldn't function without my to-do lists and my planner.
:laugh: :doh: ...true. Completely and utterly true.

southern_lawyer

MBTI Type
ESFJ

I check it as I am driving away. I hate slow drive-throughs and don't want to hold the line up. Montgomery, Alabama fails at the concept (except for Chick-Fil-A, for anyone ever passing through).

I have not watched it in a long time, but I liked it as a kid, when Bob Saget hosted.

Uncaring

Yes. I check my balance daily.

Yes.

Yes, and I eat each dish one at a time (eat the corn, go to the mashed potatoes, then greens, etc.).

Same place I am now, except hopefully in a different house. Doing the same thing though.

Nah.

Yes.

Sports and clothing.

I do sometimes, but I feel really guilty during and afterwards!

English for sure.

No.

Not for too long.

True/False:

False.

False.

True.

I would like to say false, but it's true for me.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
INTP Answers for contrast/comparison

Never... and if they mess up my order, I'll just eat what they gave me and move on.

I'm not sure if I've ever laughed at a clip.

Uncaring.

Bwahahaha, no. I never open my bank statements, and I check my balance once every few weeks.

No.

I like it mixed together.

I'm not sure.

No.

Yes, very much so.

I don't really like spending a lot of money on anything, except maybe education/books.

I'm pretty lazy.

English. Most geometry is so basic to me now that I would die of boredom; I haven't, however, taken all college courses that might fall into the "English" classification.

Never. I'm rarely irritated with people on the internet.

Yes.

True/False:
False
False, it's next to " and is.
Sometimes true.
True to the first part, without "as long as I can schedule for it."

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Wow, I'm pretty sure I didn't see anything in the OP that mentioned comparing SJ answers to INTP answers.

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Nope, I just double checked and still nothing was mentioned.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE

NO

Living my life how I want too and not to by society's standards.

Doesn't your answer to number 7 imply that your answer to number 5 should be yes? I suppose you could have not had that idea until you read question 7, but I doubt it.

Also, you used too when you should have used to.

Edit: As a tested (I presume) ISFJ and a 9w1, one would think that you'd prefer harmony, kindness, and peace. Judging from your above posts, that seems unlikely. Perhaps you messed up on your answers to those test questions as well, which would explain your "off" results.