.1. If you go through a drive-through do you check your order before you leave the window? 98% of the time, no.
2. Do you find America's Funniest Home Videos funny? (Apologies to non-Americans for this question.) Yes, very.
3. Which is worse: Being seen as undignified or uncaring? Eek, that's hard. Probably uncaring.
4. Do you reconcile your bank statements to the penny? How often do you find yourself checking the balance of your available cash (e.g. checking accounts)? Never. It's not necessary anymore, esp with online banking.
5. Do you have a picture or idea of where you see yourself in 10 years? Yes or no. Yes, but only recently have I started doing this after witnessing some people suffer some steep consequences for not thinking about their future. Before I never ever thought about the future.
6. Do you like to keep your food separated? (My SJ mother cannot stand to have her food touching; not having the corn mixing in with the mashed potatoes.) I don't mind but I won't mix them purposefully.
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Living in a place other than California. Either exploring the world or happily married with kids and a decent job.
8. Did it bother you that question seven was not asked after question five? Yep. haha
9. Do you feel that you are a well-rounded individual? No, but I'm working on it.
10. I've read that SJ's can be conservative with money. Is there anything you don't mind spending a lot on? Hobby/sport/living quarters/vehicles/clothing or the like? Hobbies, shoes, gifts for others and aromatherapy.
11. Do you allow yourself to be lazy? Do you chide yourself during or afterwards? I do have lazy moments and I feel a lot of guilt for it during and afterwards.
12. Would you rather take a semester of college-level English or college-level geometry? Geometry.
13. Does overuse of emoticons/smilies in emails or forum replies irritate you? You know, where there's one at the end of every sentence? Only from D@v3.
14. Do you think you could keep your attraction to a potential romantic partner hidden? (INFP's (well, I did when I was single) can stumble all over ourselves around a crush.) Yes, if circumstances are extremely unfavorable. If things are normal, no.
“If everyone would just do it my way, then things would run a lot smoother around here.” False.
“Cleanliness is next to Godliness.” True.
“I have to write things down (class notes, grocery list) in order to remember them.” True.
“There's nothing wrong with spontaneity as long as I can schedule for it.” False.