User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa*Lisa View Post
    1. If you go through a drive-through do you check your order before you leave the window? 98% of the time, no.
    2. Do you find America's Funniest Home Videos funny? (Apologies to non-Americans for this question.) Yes, very.
    3. Which is worse: Being seen as undignified or uncaring? Eek, that's hard. Probably uncaring.
    4. Do you reconcile your bank statements to the penny? How often do you find yourself checking the balance of your available cash (e.g. checking accounts)? Never. It's not necessary anymore, esp with online banking.
    5. Do you have a picture or idea of where you see yourself in 10 years? Yes or no. Yes, but only recently have I started doing this after witnessing some people suffer some steep consequences for not thinking about their future. Before I never ever thought about the future.
    6. Do you like to keep your food separated? (My SJ mother cannot stand to have her food touching; not having the corn mixing in with the mashed potatoes.) I don't mind but I won't mix them purposefully.
    7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Living in a place other than California. Either exploring the world or happily married with kids and a decent job.
    8. Did it bother you that question seven was not asked after question five? Yep. haha
    9. Do you feel that you are a well-rounded individual? No, but I'm working on it.
    10. I've read that SJ's can be conservative with money. Is there anything you don't mind spending a lot on? Hobby/sport/living quarters/vehicles/clothing or the like? Hobbies, shoes, gifts for others and aromatherapy.
    11. Do you allow yourself to be lazy? Do you chide yourself during or afterwards? I do have lazy moments and I feel a lot of guilt for it during and afterwards.
    12. Would you rather take a semester of college-level English or college-level geometry? Geometry.
    13. Does overuse of emoticons/smilies in emails or forum replies irritate you? You know, where there's one at the end of every sentence? Only from D@v3.
    14. Do you think you could keep your attraction to a potential romantic partner hidden? (INFP's (well, I did when I was single) can stumble all over ourselves around a crush.) Yes, if circumstances are extremely unfavorable. If things are normal, no.

True/False:
    “If everyone would just do it my way, then things would run a lot smoother around here.” False.
    “Cleanliness is next to Godliness.” True.
    “I have to write things down (class notes, grocery list) in order to remember them.” True.
    “There's nothing wrong with spontaneity as long as I can schedule for it.” False.

MBTI
    istj

1. If you go through a drive-through do you check your order before you leave the window?
    never
    2. Do you find America's Funniest Home Videos funny? (Apologies to non-Americans for this question.)
    yes I think it is funny but not my brand of humor so i dont watch it.
    3. Which is worse: Being seen as undignified or uncaring?
    undignified
    4. Do you reconcile your bank statements to the penny? How often do you find yourself checking the balance of your available cash (e.g. checking accounts)?
    Only if I have a computer program to do it for me. Otherwise I am just checking it twice a day.
    5. Do you have a picture or idea of where you see yourself in 10 years? Yes or no.
    I would like to have finished my degree and be working in some sort of a management position.
    6. Do you like to keep your food separated? (My SJ mother cannot stand to have her food touching; not having the corn mixing in with the mashed potatoes.)
    No but I dont like the sauces to mix
    7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    Wasnt this just asked?
    8. Did it bother you that question seven was not asked after question five?
    seven was asked after five, wasnt it?
    9. Do you feel that you are a well-rounded individual?
    not as well rounded as id like to be.
    10. I've read that SJ's can be conservative with money. Is there anything you don't mind spending a lot on? Hobby/sport/living quarters/vehicles/clothing or the like?
    I am a spender actually
    11. Do you allow yourself to be lazy? Do you chide yourself during or afterwards?
    yup I am very lazy and am down on myself all the time about it.
    12. Would you rather take a semester of college-level English or college-level geometry?
    I like english better. It is just more of a fun thing to do than geometry. But I was very good at geometry in High school.
    13. Does overuse of emoticons/smilies in emails or forum replies irritate you? You know, where there's one at the end of every sentence?
    Yes. Especially if they are big ones.
    14. Do you think you could keep your attraction to a potential romantic partner hidden? (INFP's (well, I did when I was single) can stumble all over ourselves around a crush.)
    Yeah no problem.

True/False:
    “If everyone would just do it my way, then things would run a lot smoother around here.”
    Mostly True
    “Cleanliness is next to Godliness.”
    Mostly false
    “I have to write things down (class notes, grocery list) in order to remember them.”
    True
    “There's nothing wrong with spontaneity as long as I can schedule for it.”
    I dont want to admit this.
    If Men's Health magazine was true, you would never need to buy more than one issue.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

. If you go through a drive-through do you check your order before you leave the window?
    Yes.

2. Do you find America's Funniest Home Videos funny? (Apologies to non-Americans for this question.)
    No way. I´m a non-American, but I´ve been there and watched it.

Undignified, for sure. I don´t care about too many things to be bothered by being seen as such.

4. Do you reconcile your bank statements to the penny? How often do you find yourself checking the balance of your available cash (e.g. checking accounts)?
    Only after I finished paying all my bills. I´m in full knowledge of my bank account status.

5. Do you have a picture or idea of where you see yourself in 10 years? Yes or no.
    Yes.

6. Do you like to keep your food separated? (My SJ mother cannot stand to have her food touching; not having the corn mixing in with the mashed potatoes.)
    Yes, and I also don´t like mixed foods.

In a first-world country, all legal, with residence and a working contract.

Yes.

No, I have some things that need improving.

10. I've read that SJ's can be conservative with money. Is there anything you don't mind spending a lot on? Hobby/sport/living quarters/vehicles/clothing or the like?
    Yes: skin care.

11. Do you allow yourself to be lazy? Do you chide yourself during or afterwards?
    No way.

12. Would you rather take a semester of college-level English or college-level geometry?
    English. It is much more useful for what I do for a living.

13. Does overuse of emoticons/smilies in emails or forum replies irritate you? You know, where there's one at the end of every sentence?
    Absolutely. It´s like people no longer knows how to use words.

14. Do you think you could keep your attraction to a potential romantic partner hidden? (INFP's (well, I did when I was single) can stumble all over ourselves around a crush.)
    Yes, but only while I´m figuring out if he feels attracted to me.

True/False:
    “If everyone would just do it my way, then things would run a lot smoother around here.”
    True. I can´t stand irresponsible or disorganized people.

“I have to write things down (class notes, grocery list) in order to remember them.”
    False. Once I set my focus on something, I know what I need to do. Being a meal or a project for University.

True. I need time to do things properly. Last minute work is never well-done. And I only do things that I know that I can do well.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    ISFJ

1. If you go through a drive-through do you check your order before you leave the window?

Not before I leave the actual window, but I definitely pull into a parking spot. Especially if it's Wendy's. You know, come to think of it, I tend to go to a lot of the same places, so if it's a place that I know is consistent, I won't bother checking (like Chick-fil-a).

Yes. I miss Bob Saget though.

Uncaring.

I don't reconcile them by keeping any kind of record, but I check the balance often to make sure no huge funny business is going on.

No. I have a picture of where I'd like to be, but I don't exactly see myself like a picture in my head.

Depends on the dish, but most likely I don't mind.

Where I want to be in 10 years is a mixing engineer, hopefully doing my own work as a recording artist recording my own material.

I suppose you think that was terribly clever.

And yes.

After discovering MBTI, yes.

I don't mind spending money on music gear, so long as it's within my budget and something I can get a lot of use out of. I just blew a ton on Logic Pro 9, so I guess that counts. Other than that, I'm a penny pincher

I'm extremely lazy, but I have no problem with this. As long as my laziness is producing some sort of hobby or interest or something, my view is that it will pay off in the end.

English. I can B.S. papers like nobody's business.

If it's from anyone but an attractive female, then yes.

I actually was surprised to find I could, and I believe I still can, but only for a while.

True/False:

FALSE

FALSE

TRUE

FALSE

I might have more questions later, but until then I look forward to your responses!
    that was fun!

MBTI
    ISFJ

Extra little blurb on #10:

I love billiards. I will go out and blow a lot of quarters on one night of billiards if it's with a good friend or a date.