1. If you go through a drive-through do you check your order before you leave the window?
2. Do you find America's Funniest Home Videos funny? (Apologies to non-Americans for this question.)
No. I hate it.
3. Which is worse: Being seen as undignified or uncaring?
4. Do you reconcile your bank statements to the penny? How often do you find yourself checking the balance of your available cash (e.g. checking accounts)?
I'm somewhat tight with money but I don't obsessively check my balance.
5. Do you have a picture or idea of where you see yourself in 10 years? Yes or no..
6. Do you like to keep your food separated? (My SJ mother cannot stand to have her food touching; not having the corn mixing in with the mashed potatoes.)
No. That's OCD behavior. Not SJ. N's and their stereotypes.
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Out of school.
8. Did it bother you that question seven was not asked after question five?
9. Do you feel that you are a well-rounded individual?
10. I've read that SJ's can be conservative with money. Is there anything you don't mind spending a lot on? Hobby/sport/living quarters/vehicles/clothing or the like?
I don't mind spending a lot on beer, my girlfriend, or my hobby.
11. Do you allow yourself to be lazy? Do you chide yourself during or afterwards?
Yes, I do. I chide myself during and afterwards.
12. Would you rather take a semester of college-level English or college-level geometry?
English. I'm very good at languages and don't do well with math, although geometry is my favorite type of math.
13. Does overuse of emoticons/smilies in emails or forum replies irritate you? You know, where there's one at the end of every sentence?
14. Do you think you could keep your attraction to a potential romantic partner hidden? (INFP's (well, I did when I was single) can stumble all over ourselves around a crush.)
“If everyone would just do it my way, then things would run a lot smoother around here.”
“Cleanliness is next to Godliness.”
“I have to write things down (class notes, grocery list) in order to remember them.”
True for class notes, false for grocery lists.
“There's nothing wrong with spontaneity as long as I can schedule for it.”