• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] what SJ's look for in a potential mate

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
She's lookin for an ISTJ! oh, wait... nevermind... witty? clever? :doh: FALSE ALARM!

Just speak for yourself! Oh, wait... maybe you were being sarcastic! And I fell for that! Oh my! :doh:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Just speak for yourself! Oh, wait... maybe you were being sarcastic! And I fell for that! Oh my! :doh:

lol habba, how could you fall for that? :doh:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
habba; d@v3:

Who says you're not clever or witty (like the example above - you guys are hilarious!) And, SJ's can be so entertaining ... my estj hubby is fun and makes me genuinely laugh (in a good way) practically every day!

Neither one of you sound like you're giving yourself enough credit!

Raise your chins with confidence, so you won't miss or won't be too shy to approach that cute l'il INFP / ENFP in your life! :hug:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
habba; d@v3:

Who says you're not clever or witty (like the example above - you guys are hilarious!) And, SJ's can be so entertaining ... my estj hubby is fun and makes me genuinely laugh (in a good way) practically every day!

Neither one of you sound like you're giving yourself enough credit!

Raise your chins with confidence, so you won't miss or won't be too shy to approach that cute l'il INFP / ENFP in your life! :hug:

LOL! If you think that is funny you should read the intro thread for the new ENFP. Habba totally sold me out! What friend he is! :ranting: LOL!

In all seriousness though, it is MUCH easier for us to be like this with the comfort of anonymity. That is why it is so very hard offline. At least, for me. :cry:

earthangel

MBTI Type
ISFJ
In all seriousness though, it is MUCH easier for us to be like this with the comfort of anonymity. That is why it is so very hard offline. At least, for me. :cry:

Not just you guys! I am so shy in person, but on here I can act pretty normal and it doesn't phase me. EXCEPT I limit my cursing. I curse like a sailor, but I don't know if there are restrictions on that here. :17425:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Not just you guys! I am so shy in person, but on here I can act pretty normal and it doesn't phase me. EXCEPT I limit my cursing. I curse like a sailor, but I don't know if there are restrictions on that here. :17425:

I'm convinced! Being shy will be the death of me!!! :doh:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I look for a man who sleeps on his stomach.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Err...why? Haha, my SJ is a sheet/cover stealer. Is it so he can't hold on as you try to pull them off?

I'm not a cover mugger but I think cover muggers are rad. Anyone who sleeps like a baby is rad.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Heh, well I'll usually sleep on my stomach or curl up. Also, for some reason, I never use pillows. But I need them on the bed. I like to bury my head underneath them. It's cozy.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Heh, well I'll usually sleep on my stomach or curl up. Also, for some reason, I never use pillows. But I need them on the bed. I like to bury my head underneath them. It's cozy.

Well, you can't use a pillow when you sleep on your stomach. You just can't. That much I know. I'm an SJ and I say it's against the Official Sleeping Rules to use a pillow when you sleep on your stomach. Let it be so!

I bury my head underneath the covers sometimes.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Well, you can't use a pillow when you sleep on your stomach. You just can't. That much I know. I'm an SJ and I say it's against the Official Sleeping Rules to use a pillow when you sleep on your stomach. Let it be so!

Awwe come on. I'm an SJ and I sleep on my stomach and use a pillow! As for the "cover mugger" remark, I'll steal your blankets all I want! I'll wrap myself up in them so you can't steal them back! Ever had pigs in a blanket, Hmm? ;)

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ever had pigs in a blanket, Hmm? ;)

I always wanted to try those for breakfast at Denny's when I was a kid. I never got to. :(