User Tag List

First 678

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

I hate when that happens. I know a chick who says she is MBTI typed ESTJ, but she is too nice to be an ESTJ. Anyways, she already has a boyfreind, and I am just a freind. We would make a very good couple. I think that anyways she is an ESFJ.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by mortabunt View Post
    We would make a very good couple. I think that anyways she is an ESFJ.
    My wife and I have been together for 20 years, and she's an ESFJ. Seems to have worked for us, but I sometimes still wonder why she married me. INTP charm?
    For those non-Canadians in the audience, Finnegan is the dog.

MBTI
    ISTx

Physical: Males want blonde dolls.
    . Brunette please.

Emotional: Males want warm and carring deferents.
    +1

Mental: Males want a woman who feels, not thinks.
    Not strictly, obviously, but +1

MBTI
    ISTP

I hate when that happens. I know a chick who says she is MBTI typed ESTJ, but she is too nice to be an ESTJ. Anyways, she already has a boyfreind, and I am just a freind. We would make a very good couple. I think that anyways she is an ESFJ.
    Because it's a well known fact that ESTJs are incapable of being nice.

MBTI
    ISTJ

You can't make such generalizations.

Physical: Males want blonde dolls.
    I already said I didn't care what hair color she has!

Emotional: Males want warm and carring deferents.

Mental: Males want a woman who feels, not thinks.
    I want the 'all in one' deal. BUT you are right, if I HAD to choose between the thinking and feeling, I should choose a girl with more feeling.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Pancreas View Post
    Because it's a well known fact that ESTJs are incapable of being nice.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    LoLz

I'm looking for someone who is more of a playmate and a romantic interest at the same time. I'm not the type to look for someone with sex as a high priority. Just observing others has taught me a lot. Experience has shown me that I get along best with other IxxJs. I'm very toned down and have little patience for surface obsessions. If I look at a person, I'm not going to fall in love with their need to save the whales or their ability to manage a company.

There are two girls at work that are unavailable, but are just amazing to me. One is an ISFJ. We seem to have this deep psychological understanding of each other. I feel like I've known her my entire life, when really, I just met her a year ago. There's something so incredibly familiar about her. She seems to just genuinely care about other people. She's not overbearing about it. It's the nurturing aspect of an ISFJ, and I admire that in her.

The other is an INFJ. On some days, I feel like she's my best friend, and then on others I want to ignore her. Most of the reason why that happens is her NFness. She seems to always have a general idea of how I'm feeling without asking me. It's so reassuring at times, and at others, it irks me because it just shows to her how predictable I am. A lot of times, I go up to her and just hover around her talking about random stuff, and I usually don't care because it's good enough to me to just be near her.

I can't explain what it is about her, but she's just become that girl that I think about when the going gets rough. Just thinking about her seems to pick me up because I suddenly realize that through all the hell I endure in my life, I seemed to have found someone that removes all of my worries just by me being in her presence.

I've found INTJs to be really great too. I met one INTJ girl a few months ago at school. We joked around some about classes and other people in the hall with each other. The main problem though was she found me to be a little gullible. I like the INTJs a lot though, for obvious reasons. They make fun playmates because they're not going to take things personally or have an overbearing need to be nice. We're nearly on the same wavelength and they have that detachment from the world that I really like. That's what I really don't like much about Extraverts is that they're so attached to the world.

I guess that's what I look for in someone. I look for someone that regardless of everything that happens around us, I can know that there is someone with me that I can have a connection with. I value the intense emotional attachment and investment. I want someone who I feel I can talk to without censoring what I say.

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

You're like a wise version of my brother.