User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    No reason to let this thread die, we like digging the past, don't we now?.

Physical: Not too tall, brown-reddish hair, freckles, cute smile. None, or very little make-up and a friendly face. Weight or body measures aren't important, as long as she's smaller than me. Uses cute clothings rather than trendy ones. No heels. Wool and bright colors are good.

Emotional: Stable and warm. Constantly spreading good feelings to people around. I do like good drama, but not in my woman.

Mental: Dreamy and off-the-ground. Good imagination is hot. And one should be smart enough to understand my wittiness. It's sad if my great witty remarks are not understood.

Ermm... isn't that kinda like an.. you know... ENFPs?
    I agree with Habba to an extent.

Physical: A soft voice, warm voice. Shorter than me. A girl who takes care of her body, but not one who obsesses over it. Body weight doesn't matter, NOT too skinny! Average would be nice!

Emotional: She needs to be "sweet" . She needs to be able to tell when it is appropriate to be affectionate and when to be lady-like. She needs to be expressive ( and make her expressions obvious to me) but also be a little mysterious, as to keep me guessing!

Mental: Obviously she needs to be mentally stable.... of couse.. who knows what the standards of that is today! Patient, Kind, and same moral values. AND of course she has to have a sense of humor.

Additionally, I would like my girl to enjoy nature and the outdoors [I'm an outdoorsman] and not be afraid to hold a gun. (As long as it's not pointed at me!] A girl who can pull me out of the "ruts" and military-like routines that I get myself into and just take me out to have fun and be adventurous!

Sounds like an ENFP to me!
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by d@v3 View Post
    Additionally, I would like my girl to enjoy nature and the outdoors [I'm an outdoorsman] and not be afraid to hold a gun. (As long as it's not pointed at me!] A girl who can pull me out of the "ruts" and military-like routines that I get myself into and just take me out to have fun and be adventurous!

Sounds like an ENFP to me!
    An ENFP with a gun?! "Make love and war!"
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    An ENFP with a gun?! "Make love and war!"
    Good point Habba. On second thought, I'll make sure the gun is empty.

Can you imagine Amargith with a gun?!

MBTI
    LoLz

I'm not really sure about this yet. I've tried to set rules on it, but then girls come along through my life that don't follow those rules and manage to obtain a deep connection with me. However, one thing that came to mind earlier when I was talking to an old friend of mine, is the ability to talk about *anything*.

I have a friend that I met about 9 years ago-ish. We've still kept in touch, and the one thing that intrigues me the most about her is that I can talk to her about anything at all, and I don't have to worry about any games. It's just straight up honesty. I mean, even tonight, I was talking to her, and during the conversation we talked about the two of us dating each other, and at the same time I talked to her about other girls I was interested in. Given we haven't "dated" but that level of openness just makes me hold her in extremely high regard. Maybe it's just the friendship that's caused that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Well gents, looks like you are looking for an INFP or an ENFP ... sorry I'm taken, but there are likely a few lovely candidates abounding here!

P.S. my hubby is an ESTJ!

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    Well gents, looks like you are looking for an INFP or an ENFP ... sorry I'm taken, but there are likely a few lovely candidates abounding here!

P.S. my hubby is an ESTJ!
    It seems like they are ALWAYS taken.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Interestingly, my ISTJ friend is going out with an ENFP.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Physical: It doesn't really matter to me, as long as their personality is compatible. Taller than me (i'm a lady), not morbidly obese. Clean. Unique in fashion, or just not embarrassing, lol. OH! ~ Incredibly sexually competent, puhlease hehe

Emotional: Warm, appreciative, sweet. Affectionate, understanding. Monogamous, committed.

Mental: Confident, calm. Stable. Intelligent. Witty, clever.
    "Being right too soon is socially unacceptable."
    -Robert A. Heinlein

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Interestingly, my ISTJ friend is going out with an ENFP.
    Thanks for rubbing it in.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by earthangel View Post
    Physical: It doesn't really matter to me, as long as their personality is compatible. Taller than me (i'm a lady), not morbidly obese. Clean. Unique in fashion, or just not embarrassing, lol. OH! ~ Incredibly sexually competent, puhlease hehe

Emotional: Warm, appreciative, sweet. Affectionate, understanding. Monogamous, committed.

Mental: Confident, calm. Stable. Intelligent. Witty, clever.
    She's lookin for an ISTJ! oh, wait... nevermind... witty? clever? FALSE ALARM!