User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm a girl, [edited] :rolli:

I'm amazed by your ability to recognize classic cartoon characters...

just because you can doesn't mean you're going to get a good reaction for doing it
    Last edited by proteanmix; 01-18-2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: removed insult
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

maybe she wants to hear the views of rationals ?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by human101 View Post
    then she should have addressed it so... this seems arbitrarily placed since there was NO explanation for why it was here other than "because I can"

I'm afraid I may be trying to point out sense to a teenager
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    eNFp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by human101 View Post
    That is accurate...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

My view is that:

- You should dump him, it's pretty clear you're not into each other. (Or at least you're not into him.)

- I have no clue what type he is, based on this limited information. I'm not sure how you'd figure it out either. And, of course, it's inconsequential considering you're dumping him.

^^ NT efficiency
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    enfp

My experience with the male ISFJ I know has been very frustrating.... To the point where I hardly speak to him any more. He has no real sense of humor, keeps up with time as though he were an atomic clock, and takes offense to almost everything I say. It appears to be a relationship of major misunderstanding.... And then there is his constant need for reassurance and compliments, even though he gives nothing back in return.

He is also very worried about his status and what others think of him. Stiff as a board, if you will. While he is capable of kindness some of the time, it is a poor compensation for the 90% of the time where he is just plain annoying. The ISFJ male is not a good choice for romantic relations for the ENFP female in my opinion!

Staying in a relationship for the physical chemistry is just inviting trouble in the long term. The obvious answer is obvious.

MBTI
    INFP

Well, my boyfriend is ISFJ, and he doesn't annoy me in general (obviously now and then, like any types in a relationship, but not a lot, and not because of type.) He's one of the nicest people, and we run very smoothly. I could see how maybe the more extroverted people could get bored, but I'm happy. He doesn't put words in my mouth, and he does have a sense of humour. Obviously if someone is continuously annoying you, it's not a good sign!
    INFP~ 4w5 ~ sx/sp ~ IEI ~ Libra

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

If this guy is an ISFJ, then he sounds like a really immature one. I'd say to kindly kick the poor lad to the curb as he has some growing up to do.

Man I swear, I wonder sometimes if I really am the right type (even though I consistently score as ISFJ). I keep hearing these horror stories about ISFJ males and I wonder how I managed to turn out well (or well enough anyway).

We're not all bad, I swear! I have a very dry, sarcastic sense of humor and have a sufficient self-esteem to where I don't need constant praise and affection (although it is always nice ). Granted, I can be really quiet a lot of times but isn't because I don't like talking to you, it's just because I don't have anything to say at the moment.

I'm sorry to hear you guys have had such bad experiences. I hope things work out for the best though!
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by illume View Post
    My experience with the male ISFJ I know has been very frustrating.... To the point where I hardly speak to him any more. He has no real sense of humor, keeps up with time as though he were an atomic clock, and takes offense to almost everything I say. It appears to be a relationship of major misunderstanding.... And then there is his constant need for reassurance and compliments, even though he gives nothing back in return.

He is also very worried about his status and what others think of him. Stiff as a board, if you will. While he is capable of kindness some of the time, it is a poor compensation for the 90% of the time where he is just plain annoying. The ISFJ male is not a good choice for romantic relations for the ENFP female in my opinion!

Being stiff as a board is better for your posture.