• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's .. Truth or truth

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Vanilla :D:D

Favorite war movie?

FallaciaSonata

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I've only seen a few war movies. So I'm going to go with the Patriot. I like American History.

Do you think global warming is just another half-baked (pun intended) scam by politicians to gain money?

Gerbah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w4
No.

I remember years ago hearing that because of global warming the Gulf Stream might stop, thus plunging the milder parts of northern Europe into freezing winters. It's happening now. The Gulf Stream hasn't stopped but it's much weaker plus it's moved to the other side of Greenland taking the warmth with it.

Personally, I think, how extreme does it have to get before people stop wondering if anything is happening? Maybe it's "global warming" or not. Whatever it is, the climate IS changing! And I can't believe that it's got nothing to do with destroying our environment. Discussing if it's "global warming" or not isn't the point. So if it's not because of global warming, that makes everything ok and we should all just carry on as normal? Maybe the powers that be are trying to distract us from the real point? I'll make that the next question.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
No.

I remember years ago hearing that because of global warming the Gulf Stream might stop, thus plunging the milder parts of northern Europe into freezing winters. It's happening now. The Gulf Stream hasn't stopped but it's much weaker plus it's moved to the other side of Greenland taking the warmth with it.

Personally, I think, how extreme does it have to get before people stop wondering if anything is happening? Maybe it's "global warming" or not. Whatever it is, the climate IS changing! And I can't believe that it's got nothing to do with destroying our environment. Discussing if it's "global warming" or not isn't the point. So if it's not because of global warming, that makes everything ok and we should all just carry on as normal? Maybe the powers that be are trying to distract us from the real point? I'll make that the next question.

No we can't carry on as normal....We have damaged the Earth's eco system, especially big business and self serving government. Of course, they can use this to put weight behind their schemes, it's up to us to see it for what it really is.

If you had 24 hours to live, how would you live it?

Gerbah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I would make sure my affairs are in order, particularly financially, once I'm gone. I would tell the people I love that I love them, to forgive me for anything in the past I might have done and then wait quietly until I died just concentrating on and feeling the experience.

Is there a place in the world you've never been to but would like to go see?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I would make sure my affairs are in order, particularly financially, once I'm gone. I would tell the people I love that I love them, to forgive me for anything in the past I might have done and then wait quietly until I died just concentrating on and feeling the experience.

Is there a place in the world you've never been to but would like to go see?

There's a lot of places I want to visit, but have not. I think I'd hit Australia/New Zealand first.

If you had the chance to transfer your existence into another person's, who would it be- past or present?

Gerbah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Hmmm, present. So I could be... myself! Honestly, I am very eager to be who I really am and meant to be. I look forward to this. I wouldn't want to exchange my existence.

What book/s are you reading at the moment?

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
What book/s are you reading at the moment?

Seems to be like Ship of Magic - The Liveship Traders by Robin Hobb. There be talking ships there.

Let's say you own somebody 14,95 €/£/$. Will you pay 14,95, or will you round up to 15?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Seems to be like Ship of Magic - The Liveship Traders by Robin Hobb. There be talking ships there.

Let's say you own somebody 14,95 €/£/$. Will you pay 14,95, or will you round up to 15?

$15. I hate the change aspect of things. When I play Monopoly, All transactions under $5 are eliminated, anything over $5 is rounded to the nearest $5. In fact, any rent that doesn't have a house associated with it is tossed.

How do you handle situations at school or work when passing the same person? You may speak on the initial encounter, but how do you handle other instances during that day? Do you speak? Do you purposefully not say anything, or do you just find other stuff to say when you pass them by?

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Sometimes I wave and say hi, sometimes i just wave, sometimes I smile at them, and sometimes I ignore them and pretend like I didn't see them. Depends on the situation.

Do you like watching movies that make you sad?

Warm

MBTI Type
ISFJ
How do you handle situations at school or work when passing the same person? You may speak on the initial encounter, but how do you handle other instances during that day? Do you speak? Do you purposefully not say anything, or do you just find other stuff to say when you pass them by?

Initially, I say hello. Thereafter, I smile or nod my head. If they are conversing with someone else, I might simply walk by without any type of recognition at all.

EDIT Dang it! EJCC beat me to the punch, but I'll leave my answer to IZthe411 anyway. As for the sad movies, yes, I love a good tear jerker.

To what extent do you show affection to friends? Do you hug them, kiss them, put an arm around them? Do you tell them that you love them (if you do)?

Gerbah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Depends on the friendship and the friend's personality. I will hug, link arms, etc. if that's what they like. I will also kiss to say goodbye and hello but I find this is more to do with the person's culture/nationality if they do that. I don't tell them I love them though.

If this has happened to you, what do you do when you're dreaming (i.e. in sleep, not daydreaming) and in the middle of the dream you suddenly realise you're in a dream?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Depends on the friendship and the friend's personality. I will hug, link arms, etc. if that's what they like. I will also kiss to say goodbye and hello but I find this is more to do with the person's culture/nationality if they do that. I don't tell them I love them though.

If this has happened to you, what do you do when you're dreaming (i.e. in sleep, not daydreaming) and in the middle of the dream you suddenly realise you're in a dream?

LOL That has happened, and since I know I'm in a dream, I'll let it play out. Sometimes I feel like since I know it's a dream I'm dictating the end. It's wierd how we are able to continue to consciously operate in sub-conscious.

How important is money making potential in your career choice? Does it outweigh things like satisfaction and quality of life?

Gerbah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Lol, I never let it play out. I freak and say, that's not possible... it's a dream! Get me out of here! And I do stuff and protest until I wake up.

Re money: I balance it with my other goals, which include satisfaction and quality of life. Financial security and planning for certain things are important, but it should all harmonise with my other priorities that I need to spend time and energy on.

What are you scared of?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Lol, I never let it play out. I freak and say, that's not possible... it's a dream! Get me out of here! And I do stuff and protest until I wake up.

Re money: I balance it with my other goals, which include satisfaction and quality of life. Financial security and planning for certain things are important, but it should all harmonise with my other priorities that I need to spend time and energy on.

What are you scared of?

I'm scared of failure and/or letting down those that I care about the most.

When's the last time you said "I love You', not in response to someone saying it to you first?

Gerbah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Probably today or yesterday. My husband and I say it a lot just randomly.

Coffee or tea?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Probably today or yesterday. My husband and I say it a lot just randomly.

Coffee or tea?
Coffee- Dunkin Donuts!!!!! :D

I find it hard to just randomly throw out 'I Love You'. I really have to feel it, or it really has no meaning behind it for me, and it sounds that way.

How many hours of sleep do you get per night? How much do you think you need to be fully productive?

Gerbah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w4
About 6. It would be more if it weren't for the baby. I need to sleep a lot. 9 to 10 hours is good for me.

When will the world end?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
About 6. It would be more if it weren't for the baby. I need to sleep a lot. 9 to 10 hours is good for me.

When will the world end?

2012. You didn't hear? ;)

If you want the religious answer, there's no specific date, but all evidence points to it being sooner than later.

What was the last music concert you attended?