User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    How do you handle situations at school or work when passing the same person? You may speak on the initial encounter, but how do you handle other instances during that day? Do you speak? Do you purposefully not say anything, or do you just find other stuff to say when you pass them by?
    Initially, I say hello. Thereafter, I smile or nod my head. If they are conversing with someone else, I might simply walk by without any type of recognition at all.

EDIT Dang it! EJCC beat me to the punch, but I'll leave my answer to IZthe411 anyway. As for the sad movies, yes, I love a good tear jerker.

To what extent do you show affection to friends? Do you hug them, kiss them, put an arm around them? Do you tell them that you love them (if you do)?
    "Your voice is like chocolate...dreamy."
    --WildHorses

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Depends on the friendship and the friend's personality. I will hug, link arms, etc. if that's what they like. I will also kiss to say goodbye and hello but I find this is more to do with the person's culture/nationality if they do that. I don't tell them I love them though.

If this has happened to you, what do you do when you're dreaming (i.e. in sleep, not daydreaming) and in the middle of the dream you suddenly realise you're in a dream?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbah View Post
    Depends on the friendship and the friend's personality. I will hug, link arms, etc. if that's what they like. I will also kiss to say goodbye and hello but I find this is more to do with the person's culture/nationality if they do that. I don't tell them I love them though.

If this has happened to you, what do you do when you're dreaming (i.e. in sleep, not daydreaming) and in the middle of the dream you suddenly realise you're in a dream?
    LOL That has happened, and since I know I'm in a dream, I'll let it play out. Sometimes I feel like since I know it's a dream I'm dictating the end. It's wierd how we are able to continue to consciously operate in sub-conscious.

How important is money making potential in your career choice? Does it outweigh things like satisfaction and quality of life?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Lol, I never let it play out. I freak and say, that's not possible... it's a dream! Get me out of here! And I do stuff and protest until I wake up.

Re money: I balance it with my other goals, which include satisfaction and quality of life. Financial security and planning for certain things are important, but it should all harmonise with my other priorities that I need to spend time and energy on.

What are you scared of?

MBTI
    INTJ

Lol, I never let it play out. I freak and say, that's not possible... it's a dream! Get me out of here! And I do stuff and protest until I wake up.

Re money: I balance it with my other goals, which include satisfaction and quality of life. Financial security and planning for certain things are important, but it should all harmonise with my other priorities that I need to spend time and energy on.

What are you scared of?
    I'm scared of failure and/or letting down those that I care about the most.

When's the last time you said "I love You', not in response to someone saying it to you first?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Probably today or yesterday. My husband and I say it a lot just randomly.

Coffee or tea?

MBTI
    INTJ

Probably today or yesterday. My husband and I say it a lot just randomly.

Coffee or tea?
    Coffee- Dunkin Donuts!!!!!

I find it hard to just randomly throw out 'I Love You'. I really have to feel it, or it really has no meaning behind it for me, and it sounds that way.

How many hours of sleep do you get per night? How much do you think you need to be fully productive?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

About 6. It would be more if it weren't for the baby. I need to sleep a lot. 9 to 10 hours is good for me.

When will the world end?

MBTI
    INTJ

About 6. It would be more if it weren't for the baby. I need to sleep a lot. 9 to 10 hours is good for me.

When will the world end?

2012. You didn't hear?

If you want the religious answer, there's no specific date, but all evidence points to it being sooner than later.

What was the last music concert you attended?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ESI

Death Cab for Cutie

What is it good for?
    Last edited by FeatheredFrenzy; 01-22-2010 at 05:42 PM. Reason: changed my answer