Favorite war movie?
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ISTj

I've only seen a few war movies. So I'm going to go with the Patriot. I like American History.

Do you think global warming is just another half-baked (pun intended) scam by politicians to gain money?

Always remember to flank your enemies. History won't remember how dramatic your failed frontal assault looked. - Dragon Age: Origins

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

No.

I remember years ago hearing that because of global warming the Gulf Stream might stop, thus plunging the milder parts of northern Europe into freezing winters. It's happening now. The Gulf Stream hasn't stopped but it's much weaker plus it's moved to the other side of Greenland taking the warmth with it.

Personally, I think, how extreme does it have to get before people stop wondering if anything is happening? Maybe it's "global warming" or not. Whatever it is, the climate IS changing! And I can't believe that it's got nothing to do with destroying our environment. Discussing if it's "global warming" or not isn't the point. So if it's not because of global warming, that makes everything ok and we should all just carry on as normal? Maybe the powers that be are trying to distract us from the real point? I'll make that the next question.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbah View Post
    No.

I remember years ago hearing that because of global warming the Gulf Stream might stop, thus plunging the milder parts of northern Europe into freezing winters. It's happening now. The Gulf Stream hasn't stopped but it's much weaker plus it's moved to the other side of Greenland taking the warmth with it.

Personally, I think, how extreme does it have to get before people stop wondering if anything is happening? Maybe it's "global warming" or not. Whatever it is, the climate IS changing! And I can't believe that it's got nothing to do with destroying our environment. Discussing if it's "global warming" or not isn't the point. So if it's not because of global warming, that makes everything ok and we should all just carry on as normal? Maybe the powers that be are trying to distract us from the real point? I'll make that the next question.
    No we can't carry on as normal....We have damaged the Earth's eco system, especially big business and self serving government. Of course, they can use this to put weight behind their schemes, it's up to us to see it for what it really is.

If you had 24 hours to live, how would you live it?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I would make sure my affairs are in order, particularly financially, once I'm gone. I would tell the people I love that I love them, to forgive me for anything in the past I might have done and then wait quietly until I died just concentrating on and feeling the experience.

Is there a place in the world you've never been to but would like to go see?

MBTI
    INTJ

I would make sure my affairs are in order, particularly financially, once I'm gone. I would tell the people I love that I love them, to forgive me for anything in the past I might have done and then wait quietly until I died just concentrating on and feeling the experience.

Is there a place in the world you've never been to but would like to go see?
    There's a lot of places I want to visit, but have not. I think I'd hit Australia/New Zealand first.

If you had the chance to transfer your existence into another person's, who would it be- past or present?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Hmmm, present. So I could be... myself! Honestly, I am very eager to be who I really am and meant to be. I look forward to this. I wouldn't want to exchange my existence.

What book/s are you reading at the moment?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

What book/s are you reading at the moment?
    Seems to be like Ship of Magic - The Liveship Traders by Robin Hobb. There be talking ships there.

Let's say you own somebody 14,95 //$. Will you pay 14,95, or will you round up to 15?
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    Seems to be like Ship of Magic - The Liveship Traders by Robin Hobb. There be talking ships there.

Let's say you own somebody 14,95 //$. Will you pay 14,95, or will you round up to 15?
    $15. I hate the change aspect of things. When I play Monopoly, All transactions under $5 are eliminated, anything over $5 is rounded to the nearest $5. In fact, any rent that doesn't have a house associated with it is tossed.

How do you handle situations at school or work when passing the same person? You may speak on the initial encounter, but how do you handle other instances during that day? Do you speak? Do you purposefully not say anything, or do you just find other stuff to say when you pass them by?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^ Sometimes I wave and say hi, sometimes i just wave, sometimes I smile at them, and sometimes I ignore them and pretend like I didn't see them. Depends on the situation.

Do you like watching movies that make you sad?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!