• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTJs who don't lust after the ENFP!

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah man, that's what this thread is about. There's some kind of craze with the ENFPs.

ENFPs are very bubbly and friendly, which often translates into "that girl puts out".

Guys like that.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
ENFPs are very bubbly and friendly, which often translates into "that girl puts out".

Guys like that.

Yeah that's a point, but you gotta keep up with the randomness.
Us poor sensors may not be able to keep focused on the end point, and throw our hands up.

stardancer

MBTI Type
ENFP
I have the opposite problem.... being an enfp completely lusting after an istj :)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
this thread is hilarious!

you go istjs! just say no!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I don't mind that really man LOL...As long as I get time to recharge before the next adventure!

I don't mind a little push, that's what I need!:D
+1 :cheers:

Guys like that.
LOL!
I have the opposite problem.... being an enfp completely lusting after an istj :)
:ohmy: What?! Usually ENFP gals run for their lives once they figure me out! :doh:
this thread is hilarious!

you go istjs! just say no!
So Lady, whatcha doin this weekend.... ;)

:D:D

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not sure what it is with the I_TJ and E_FP opposite pairing... any relationship between those seems like it would take a lot of work from both ends.

I've tried it once, and I would do so again. Many hardships, huge differences, yet it's the best payoff ever. It's just a matter of paying the price - plus, they have no idea how hard they are to get.

We both had our "ok, that's enough, see you in [insert time]"-moments.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yeah that's a point, but you gotta keep up with the randomness.
Us poor sensors may not be able to keep focused on the end point, and throw our hands up.

Yeah, you have to mind the S/N gap... if it's too wide it turns into "wtf are you talking about, and why should care?"

Like I have this ISFP friend and we get along great one on one. But then when I invite my N friends over, after an hour she says she wants to go home. I'm like "what's the matter?" She says "I don't know what you guys are talking about, I feel like an idiot".

And in my case, if I'm surrounded by too much Sensor talk, I think " I really don't care what kind of oil you use in your vintage Mustang, and I can't really get excited about the fact that so and so made it to the 'playoffs', or whatever the fuck those things are called"... so I go back to browsing the internet.

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't think any ISTJ's in my life even like me that much. Most of them seem to really dislike me or even hate me. My younger brother is the only ISTJ that I get along with well, but he's a more relaxed ISTJ. So some ISTJs like us?

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Are you serious?

As long as the guy is attractive, and finds me attractive too; I´ll lust after him. Type doesn´t matter.

For a long-term thing, ENFPs are great, ESTPs being a close second.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't think any ISTJ's in my life even like me that much. Most of them seem to really dislike me or even hate me. My younger brother is the only ISTJ that I get along with well, but he's a more relaxed ISTJ. So some ISTJs like us?

Are you sure you're not taking their lack of immediate, giddy responsiveness the wrong way?

angelhair45

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't expect anyone to have an immediate giddy response to myself. The people who adore me don't generally respond in that way. That is more like my response to people I like.

Two of them I've known for over 10 years and two I've known for most of my life. At this point I'm not unsure about how any of them feel about me except for one. As I said, my younger brother and I get along well, we love each other, but are very different.

Two of them are pretty blatant about their feelings, so unless they are lying then yes I'm sure they don't like me. The other one, I think he can't decide how he feels about me. He likes me, but then I do or say some crazy thing and he's not so sure about me any more. He's very much a believer in one way being the right way, and that is generally his way. Actually all 4 ISTJ's I know are that way, but my brother is a little more open which is why we get along well, I guess.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I thought ISTJs weren't into ENFPs to begin with, the Keirsey match for ISTJs is ESFP... wouldn't ENFPs be a bit weird and spacey for you guys?

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't expect anyone to have an immediate giddy response to myself. The people who adore me don't generally respond in that way. That is more like my response to people I like.

Two of them I've known for over 10 years and two I've known for most of my life. At this point I'm not unsure about how any of them feel about me except for one. As I said, my younger brother and I get along well, we love each other, but are very different.

Two of them are pretty blatant about their feelings, so unless they are lying then yes I'm sure they don't like me. The other one, I think he can't decide how he feels about me. He likes me, but then I do or say some crazy thing and he's not so sure about me any more. He's very much a believer in one way being the right way, and that is generally his way. Actually all 4 ISTJ's I know are that way, but my brother is a little more open which is why we get along well, I guess.

Yeah the dynamic's much different when you are dealing with family. A lot of time that bond will be stronger than personality differences. Not always, but a lot of times.

I will agree with you that extreme ISTJs are very much into their 'way', and you either go with the program or not. I think I'm pretty open minded, and I know a few other ISTJs who are the same way. So we're out there, we just haven't crossed paths yet. :hi:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
I thought ISTJs weren't into ENFPs to begin with, the Keirsey match for ISTJs is ESFP... wouldn't ENFPs be a bit weird and spacey for you guys?

Opposites attract for most.