• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTJs who don't lust after the ENFP!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
As you all know I'm sure, I'm just as guilty when it comes to the ISTJ fascination with the ENFP's! =D

BUT, I know an ESFP and we get along great! She seems to really be able to see thru my "serious" ISTJness and I become very animated because she can understand my sense of humor perfectly. :shock: Alas, we have much different values... and when I try to make a logical decision that doesn't agree with her emotional values :)huh:?), it hits the fan.

So ENFP's MUST be better! =D

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
As you all know I'm sure, I'm just as guilty when it comes to the ISTJ fascination with the ENFP's! =D

BUT, I know an ESFP and we get along great! She seems to really be able to see thru my "serious" ISTJness and I become very animated because she can understand my sense of humor perfectly. :shock: Alas, we have much different values... and when I try to make a logical decision that doesn't agree with her emotional values :)huh:?), it hits the fan.

So ENFP's MUST be better! =D

Poor d@ve3 :)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
ESFPs are probably just as difficult to keep up with as ENFPs, except that they are also annoying, rather than being intriguing. Otherwise, why not...
QFT (in my limited experience/observations).

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
We're like a drug for ISTJ's, you kids just can't get enough of us.

In all seriousness though, I fell for an ISTJ before and yeah, there's is a quick attraction to the other. Conversations seemed difficult though, as much as we wanted to talk. If you guys really do fall for an ENFP, I strongly advise you guys to make sure that you do click on all cylinders before trying things out.

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We're like a drug for ISTJ's, you kids just can't get enough of us.

In all seriousness though, I fell for an ISTJ before and yeah, there's is a quick attraction to the other. Conversations seemed difficult though, as much as we wanted to talk. If you guys really do fall for an ENFP, I strongly advise you guys to make sure that you do click on all cylinders before trying things out.

Cylinders? :huh: