• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] SJ's .. What's your weakness?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
:rofl1:

They sure taste good don't they? :cheers: I don't eat them often though... y'all knows what happens when you do! :laugh:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I have never got impatient- but cold. I don't think all problems need a 'woe is me' session before you start talking solutions. Sometimes it's necessary, but not all the time. Unfortunately, the 'woe is me' subjects differ from person to person, so you can never be 100% objective without hurting someone. It's a tough way to be!

Ohhh, i can do impatient and cold .. Not a good mix. Working on it though :smile:

I've realized that- my lack of affection or perceived coldness is my flaw, but it doesn't make me a bad person. Overall I'm a very intelligent guy that will go to blows for those closest to him.

Of course it doesn't make you a bad person .. I think if people stop putting labels to their personality traits such as strengths and weaknesses and just accept them as a whole, life would be more interesting.

I do not deserve slack. ...Why would you say such a thing? :unsure:

Hmmmm, interesting. Why do you think you do not deserve any slack?
You are not perfect .. In the grand scheme of things, you are just as insignificant as i am .. We were just very lucky in that of the millions of sperms that made their way to that one egg .. We were the strongest.

Are you a perfectionist?

Still love ya :wubbie:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
You are not perfect .. In the grand scheme of things, you are just as insignificant as i am .. We were just very lucky in that of the millions of sperms that made their way to that one egg .. We were the strongest.

Are you a perfectionist?

^:shock:

I am not a perfectionist. :unsure: I just happen to know that if I cut myself slack, I will take advantage of the time rather than make use of it. :-/

Wait, how would I cut myself slack in the first place? :huh:

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
Ohhh, i can do impatient and cold .. Not a good mix. Working on it though :smile:

Of course it doesn't make you a bad person .. I think if people stop putting labels to their personality traits such as strengths and weaknesses and just accept them as a whole, life would be more interesting.

Are you a perfectionist?

I'd hate to cross you, Sassy! LOL

It seems like most of what make us SJs, esp the STJs, are the hardest for others to deal with. I mean, we are great when you need something approached without all the drama, but otherwise we are the coldest jerks ever! LOL I agree with you, Sassy

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
^:shock:

I am not a perfectionist. :unsure: I just happen to know that if I cut myself slack, I will take advantage of the time rather than make use of it. :-/

Wait, how would I cut myself slack in the first place? :huh:

You have the rest of your life to figure that one out darling :hug:

I'd hate to cross you, Sassy! LOL

It seems like most of what make us SJs, esp the STJs, are the hardest for others to deal with. I mean, we are great when you need something approached without all the drama, but otherwise we are the coldest jerks ever! LOL I agree with you, Sassy

I promise i am not that bad really .. Just a work in progress :smile:
You make a good point there .. I think people can deal with it as long as they keep an open mind and don't place to many expectations on others .. We don't all work in exactly the same way, thank gosh (that would be boring) but it seems that what makes us unique in our own way always seem to piss of someone .. Can't win it seems sometimes .. Donuts anyone???

Funnily enough i was told recently i am cold and unapproachable, but i can start conversations with strangers, get peoples life stories on the telephone and people seem to like me .. Gosh, people in general are very strange creatures .. I am going to be reincarnated and come back as an animal next time.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
You have the rest of your life to figure that one out darling :hug:

I promise i am not that bad really .. Just a work in progress :smile:
You make a good point there .. I think people can deal with it as long as they keep an open mind and don't place to many expectations on others .. We don't all work in exactly the same way, thank gosh (that would be boring) but it seems that what makes us unique in our own way always seem to piss of someone .. Can't win it seems sometimes .. Donuts anyone???

Funnily enough i was told recently i am cold and unapproachable, but i can start conversations with strangers, get peoples life stories on the telephone and people seem to like me .. Gosh, people in general are very strange creatures .. I am going to be reincarnated and come back as an animal next time.

I'm the same. I am well liked in general, can start conversations, make people laugh and feel good, etc etc etc, but for those relationships that are based on the warm and fuzzies I'm the devil LOL :devil:

You are right, it's that variety that makes it interesting. As much as I like me, I'd hate that everyone was like me. BOOOORING!

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
:newwink: .. Obviously i am going to stay an SJ as i like the people here :D but .. ESFP 81% ESFJ 77% ESTP 76% .. So at least i know i am an ES, lol.
And i wouldn't change that for the world.

Please step away from The Guardhouse. Leave your membership card at the front desk upon leaving the facility. Thank you and have a great day!

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Please step away from The Guardhouse. Leave your membership card at the front desk upon leaving the facility. Thank you and have a great day!

Lol .. Do you really think i would leave that easily .. This is my home and i am staying .. I am not stubborn and bloody determined for nothing you know.

If you do however want to get rid of me .. I am open to propositions ;)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Game?! :ohmy: I do not understand... :unsure:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Game?! :ohmy: I do not understand... :unsure:

This is a hard one to explain .. If you could just read my mind then it would be so much easier, lol.

By game i mean .. Well, there is give and take in everything. Ultimately though, you are going to do something which benefits you in the long run.

Example ..

I am starting to really dislike my job .. I stick it out because they are going to pay for me to get a qualification, it then looks good on my resume, then i'll move on to something else.

It's like short term pain for long term gain .. You don't necessarily like it but when it is over, you'll reap the rewards.

It's selfish but in a positive way. I think :huh:

I am not sure i articulated it in an effective manner :blush:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I guess I understand... starve yourself now and you will have a feast later. :D

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think I care too much about what people think, and what's expected of me, social behavior-wise. It gives me a really huge filter between what I'm thinking and what I say. In a way, I'm jealous of ExTPs who can just blurt what they think and be spontaneous like that. Especially ESTPs: if something needs to be done, regardless of whether it's expected or if it'll get people mad at them, they go right ahead and do it.