User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    As far as I can determine, I am an ISTJ in MBTI and ISTj in Socionics as well. There was a post on here that explains not every introverted types in MBTI has their last letter switched. The INFx has their letters switched. Let me see if I can find it.
    Ah I found it! This is an explanation by BlackCat.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Alpha- ENTp (roughly ENTP), ESFj (roughly ESFJ), INTj (roughly INTP), ISFp (roughly ISFP)
    Beta- ESTp (roughly ESTP), ENFj (roughly ENFJ), INFp (this one is odd, I know INFJs and INFPs who are INFp), and ISTj (roughly ISTJ)
    Delta- ENFp (roughly ENFP), ESTj (roughly ESTJ), ISTp (roughly ISTP), and INFj (like INFp, I've seen INFJs and INFPs be INFj).
    Gamma- ESFp (roughly ESFP), ENTj (roughly ENTJ), ISFj (roughly ISFJ), and INTp (roughly INTJ).
    Source: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post790979

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

For the record (since everyone and their dog spot brought it up ), I know that there are many people whose j/p do not switch between the systems (and that there are other variants as well). I offered the other one for comparison so that both socionics ISTj and ISTp were represented.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I walk in a upright manner with squared shoulders, but I do this consciously. When I'm not paying attention, I often find myself slouching.

I do not have a mustache, I am clean shaven. I have short hair.

I think the profile is meant to be a humorous exaggeration; however, ISTJ manners and looks are probably more uptight than others most of the time. I am that way at least.
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    ISTJ

ISTjs often have a very firm, solid figure, especially males. They keep their feet rooted to the ground giving the impression that they are sturdy and secure. Their heads are firmly fixed squarely to their shoulders and are practically immovable. Their necks appear to be inflexible so when they turn their head their shoulders usually follow. Their facial expressions are somewhat unemotional and show great concentration.
    Not really. I find that I need to monitor myself in order to stand stiff like that. I don't really know how I walk. I do have somewhat unemotional facial expression through.

Male ISTjs often wear a moustache. If they do not have one then there probably is a logical reason for it, as in general they all agree that a moustache is a good idea. Their clothes are often clean, ironed and tidy. They follow strict styles, never being too flashy or extravagant. It is as if military uniforms were designed specifically for ISTjs. They take great care of their appearance and may criticise people who do not.
    I don't wear mustache. The fact that this description ask for mustache probably has to do with society expectation when this was written. If society expects me to start following strict style, I'll probably do it. I don't like flashy clothing.

ISTjs walk with their hands down by their sides. Their arms hardly seem to move at all and it can appear that their elbows have no joints. Their gait is usually even and rhythmical however from time to time ISTjs can turn sharply and unexpectedly, changing their course without warning.
    Oh I change my course without warning. It happens when I am deeply in my mind or when I am unsure about making a decision.