• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTJ] You know you're an ESTJ when...

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
You don't go on internet forums enough to even have a slight chance of noticing this thread.

[Seriously. I've tried to get her on here and she avoids it like the plague.]

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Most people refuse to have an argument with you since they never win.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Ahahaha, yes!

You know you're an ESTJ when nothing is ever satisfactory.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
You know you're an ESTJ when you consistently choose Bowser as your character in Mario Kart.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You know you're an ESTJ when simulatedworld told you that you are!

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You have a reputation among any/everyone who knows you as the opinionated one who always raises a fuss when something isn't done the way you want it to be.

e.g. saying any/all of these things:
"Wouldn't it be better if you did this?"
"But that's SO inefficient!"
"Man, if I were the boss around here..."
or
"I'm going to have a talk with the manager about this!"

(I am guilty of all of these. On multiple occasions.)

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
You don't get the time management of most people and try to sugarcoat your comment by saying "I just don't get your time management - if you do it my way, you'll have more free time to work on those crazy ideas of yours - but maybe it's just me."

You feel as if you'll never belong to the magicians (with their symbols and mystic connections between everything; you can't even successfully mimic them) ... but you don't care, because you can light a hell of a fire with your magic. (Go Main Character, go!)

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
You don't go on internet forums enough to even have a slight chance of noticing this thread.

Hahaha. There's a guy who I highly suspect is an ESTJ and that totally sounds like him. He's like "Internet? What? Nerd!" Of course he's a nerd too, just a different kind which he fully admits.

You feel as if you'll never belong to the magicians (with their symbols and mystic connections between everything; you can't even successfully mimic them) ... but you don't care, because you can light a hell of a fire with your magic. (Go Main Character, go!)

Do campfires count? He's practically a boyscout without actually being a boyscout. :D

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Compliments of my ESTJ ex: " ... when you enjoy multitasking as much as sex."
.... :dry: .... now you tell me!

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
You have a reputation among any/everyone who knows you as the opinionated one who always raises a fuss when something isn't done the way you want it to be.

e.g. saying any/all of these things:
"Wouldn't it be better if you did this?"
"But that's SO inefficient!"
"Man, if I were the boss around here..."
or
"I'm going to have a talk with the manager about this!"

(I am guilty of all of these. On multiple occasions.)

Oh my. If my ISTJ boyfriend wasn't such a hermit, I would SO believe that he's an ESTJ :alttongue: The above is all totally spot on.

Wait... I kind of DO have the suspicion anyway. ><

Wait... his unusually strong Ne, pretty low Fi, ESTJ mother he's pretty much a copy of...

... it's a strong suspicion! :eek:

WickedQueen

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
3w4
You know that you're ESTJ when...
  1. You hate to be wrong
  2. Everybody fear your anger and you have the stare that make people "shrink"
  3. You are impatience with indecisiveness and inefficientcy
  4. You would die to protect everyone
  5. Your best friend says you're overprotective
  6. You are quick in making decision
  7. You only want a serious, committed, and long-lasting relationship
  8. Everybody says you have a very harsh tongue
  9. You made a plan and stick to it
  10. You would do anything to take care of your family

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
You know you're an ESTJ when you have fifty different things to do in a week and you get it done in one day.
So true.

"Oh, I've done the thing I thought would take a month. Didn't think it would be so easy."
Versus:
"Oh, I still need to do the thing I thought would take five minutes. There had been so much more interesting things along the way..."

You get only one guess on who's the ESTJ and who's the ENTP. Should be easy enough.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
So true.

"Oh, I've done the thing I thought would take a month. Didn't think it would be so easy."
Versus:
"Oh, I still need to do the thing I thought would take five minutes. There had been so much more interesting things along the way..."

You get only one guess on who's the ESTJ and who's the ENTP. Should be easy enough.

I'm guessing the first is the ESTJ given that the ENTP I know is much more like the second! :D

On that note, the reasoning makes it sound like the ESTJ is easily overwhelmed by some tasks. Would you guys agree that it's somewhat accurate to state that? Or maybe it's that they allot a greater length of time for a given task so that they can be sure to get it all finished up without being late?

One guy I know tested as ISTJ and he's VERY easily overwhelmed by some stuff, makes me think it might also apply to the ESTJs.