• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] Why is Eeyore among the famous ISTJs?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Donald Duck is a way better cartoon ISTJ representative. :p

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
is it because he's emo? You think he's an INFP don't you?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Because he is eeyorish, and a lot of SJ's are eeyorish. (Yes, it's a word.)

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
LoL. Eeyore is ISTJ?

I remember reading an article written by a psychologist who psychoanalyzed the whole Winnie the Pooh crew.

She diagnosed Eeyore with having chronic depression, Pooh with an eating disorder, Tiger with ADD, Piglet with a need to save the world, and Christopher as having a sexual identity crisis. haha.

Eeyore is too sluggish/mopey to be ISTJ imo. :)

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
is it because he's emo? You think he's an INFP don't you?

Haha yeah - that's the type I think he fits most.

Eeyore is too sluggish/mopey to be ISTJ imo. :)

Exactly! The constant depression and sluggishness is not very ISTJ-like imo.

LoL. Eeyore is ISTJ?

I remember reading an article written by a psychologist who psychoanalyzed the whole Winnie the Pooh crew.

She diagnosed Eeyore with having chronic depression, Pooh with an eating disorder, Tiger with ADD, Piglet with a need to save the world, and Christopher as having a sexual identity crisis. haha.

Hahaha. Piglet also was diagnosed with Swine flu.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Agreed. Istjs are fairly neutral in happiness, least likely to be bipolar.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
My sister thought it was great that eeyore was istj. I don't think it makes a lot of sense either.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because everything undesirable gets labeled as an SJ trait without question.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I'd say Eeyore is a depressive INFJ. He understands the triviality associated with society and the world, but he still really seems to care about his friends and keeping them happy in their own meaningless jello molds. It's like he sees things from a pedestal above everybody else's perspectives, and he doesn't like the realization that life is pretty pointless, but he doesn't want to share that with anybody else because he doesn't want the rest of the world to become as cynical as him.

I don't really see where he has Si or Te or Fi for that matter. Where does ISTJ come from?

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
I think it's because he keeps rebuilding his "house" no matter how many times it breaks.

Space_Oddity

MBTI Type
CAT
Instinctual Variant
so
I know a real life Eeyore. The cute, wonderful, depressed girl is an INFP :hug:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Again, INFP is a very strong possibility, much more so than ISTJ. And teslashock said INFJ - I could see that much more than ISTJ too.

Unhappy? Emo? A tad pessimistic? Come on down to the NF Idyllic--you are not alone! :cheese:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I know a real life Eeyore. The cute, wonderful, depressed girl is an INFP :hug:

^:laugh: So true!

But depressed and pessimistic are different, yes? It is just that, often times, they go hand-in-hand. So yes, I would say it is possible INFP fits Eeyore too. :yes: