User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

Most SJ's are cheaters. Trust me on this.

GirlAmerica

elaborate!!! please....!

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by GirlAmerica View Post
    Would you/have you? Under what circumstances? What do you actually consider cheating?
    no, never

cheating = loving/sleeping with more then one person at the same time, if the other cares for you,

MBTI
    ISTJ

No

MBTI
    INFP

This idea of what cheating is is an interesting one to me. Some think it would only be the actual sexual act itself, others think if one is in love with someone other than one's partner that would be cheating, others will think that fantasizing is a form of cheating. Flirting?

I suppose it would be fair to believe that each couple, if in love, could have this conversation. But as a woman who has been in love with an ISTJ man for a long time, I don't remember that we've ever gotten as far into this conversation as would be satisfying to me!

It doesn't occur to me that he would cheat and with good feelers for stuff like that I think I'd pick up on it pretty fast as I don't see him as particularly adept at deception.

For myself, if simply loving other people made me guilty of cheating, I'd be in trouble!
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    This idea of what cheating is is an interesting one to me. Some think it would only be the actual sexual act itself, others think if one is in love with someone other than one's partner that would be cheating, others will think that fantasizing is a form of cheating. Flirting?

I suppose it would be fair to believe that each couple, if in love, could have this conversation. But as a woman who has been in love with an ISTJ man for a long time, I don't remember that we've ever gotten as far into this conversation as would be satisfying to me!

It doesn't occur to me that he would cheat and with good feelers for stuff like that I think I'd pick up on it pretty fast as I don't see him as particularly adept at deception.

For myself, if simply loving other people made me guilty of cheating, I'd be in trouble!
    For real? Do you love a few men at a time?

MBTI
    INFP

I fall in love with people, animals, places with some regularity, yes. And I remain in love with them, not to sound fickle.

I have three friends, two female and one male, whom I have loved and had good friendships with since we were all in kindergarten. It's taken my husband a long time to understand that "loving others" doesn't mean infidelity.

My lifetime male friend, also an ISTJ, beats a swift path to the door if I say I love him so I've learned not to use that loaded word in his presence, but I know that he loves me also and has always been faithfully at my back.
    Last edited by Anja; 09-17-2008 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Addition
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFP

Dang. I think I've got a thing for ISTJs!

MBTI
    ISTJ

How very Bohemian, that poor ISTJ man must have near heart attacks every second day. Heehee.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    Dang. I think I've got a thing for ISTJs!
    NOW THERE'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T HEAR EVERY DAY!! COULD THE REST OF THIS FORUM PLEASE TAKE NOTICE!