• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] 2 videos of ISTJs talking about ISTJs

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Boring videos. I'm just observing what they are like. The second person seems a bit more ISTJ than the first. They are nice people. Have a look
[YOUTUBE="QxIYYosoBK8"]ISTJ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="tQfQk17Xfa4"]ISTJ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Yes, these videos are very boring. In case these persons hang around these forums, I mean no offence.

I think I could create a much more interesting video myself, but then again... why would I? I don't want my face on the internets. Wait, it's already there! :doh:

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
LOL did you expect them to be jumping around? They are very informative and clear.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LOL did you expect them to be jumping around? They are very informative and clear.
I know. If I didn't say that the videos were boring people would ask troublesome questions or make comments such as:
"Why did you post such boring videos?"
"This isn't interesting"
"Boring"
"Typical ISTJ"
etc.
I also wanted to warn them before they watch it just incase they didn't expect it.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I know. If I didn't say that the videos were boring people would ask troublesome questions or make comments such as:
"Why did you post such boring videos?"
"This isn't interesting"
"Boring"
"Typical ISTJ"
etc.
I also wanted to warn them before they watch it just incase they didn't expect it.

Okay. Yeah, I like to call those people ignorant.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Okay. Yeah, I like to call those people ignorant.

What... Am I being one of those ignorant people? :devil:

Anyways, this is how these videos should be made...

[YOUTUBE="0T0GuglxtXA"]ENTP[/YOUTUBE]

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ No you are not ignorant. You were just agreeing with what I said.
About the video
:D Did you not catch my other thread?
My other thread

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
As I mentioned in the 'applaud other forum members' thread, ayoitsstepho (ISFP) posted a video. There's a link in her profile.

I think I might make one. I don't think there are any ISTP vids on youtube, unless someone made one in the last month or so.

That ENTP vid is hard to watch. The ISTJ vids are...very clear, at least.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ

Is that a younger version of Entropie? :laugh:

P.S.- The ISTJ video's were BORING! I couldn't stand to watch more than 30 seconds...

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

No, you are not ignorant. I would have told you if you were one of those people.

lol yeah that's an ENTP alright. I could have probably guessed without seeing the type. The ISTJ ones are way more mellow than this one.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I love the ENTP video and the part about Hitler, LOL. Unfortunately I have to agree with the general consensus on the ISTJ ones, a bit too dull... Well, if I ever take up vlogging I'll have to try to imitate the ENTP videos - nah, on second thought, I'll just convince my friend or sister to do the videos and I'll organize the whole thing!

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I love the ENTP video and the part about Hitler, LOL. Unfortunately I have to agree with the general consensus on the ISTJ ones, a bit too dull... Well, if I ever take up vlogging I'll have to try to imitate the ENTP videos - nah, on second thought, I'll just convince my friend or sister to do the videos and I'll organize the whole thing!
Well I made a thread about the ENTP one as well.
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/25250-video-about-entps-told-entp.html
there is also one for the INTJs
http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/nt-rationale/25246-video-profile-intj-told-intj.html

FeatheredFrenzy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I didn't find them boring and I don't see why they should have to go out of their way to entertain as long as they have something worthwhile to say. But that's why I am often counted among the boring also. :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't know what y'all are talking about, the second video wasn't boring at all. Bre is HOT. That smile, those glasses, the constantly bouncing earrings. YUM. :wubbie:

I didn't watch the one with the dude.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I

Wow, it's Iggy Koopa! Had to give credit for the Iggy sighting.

SMB3_iggy_koopa_by_nintendrawer.png

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Ragingkatsuki .. Post a video of yourself .. I want to see if you captivate the audience. :yes:

This was amazing .. I was laughing so hard i had tears in my eyes.
Lol

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ragingkatsuki .. Post a video of yourself .. I want to see if you captivate the audience. :yes:
I would... If I had the motivation and a good reason to. Also, knowing that some people here are just so curious to how I look like gives me the inclination to make myself hidden for longer.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
I can only wonder what the ESTJ videos will be about.