• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] 2 videos of ISTJs talking about ISTJs

sculpting

I love ISTJs. Seriously.

You have to get to know them a little and then you figure out they are a little quirky on the inside. Then I can vomit NeFi at them and they kinda like it. "You appear to have covered me in some sort of gooey debris. I cannot find this substance listed in the ISO 9001 guidelines"

They understand I am completely and totally, utterly, insane. And they LIKE it! As we age I start to get Te and Si growing stronger and turning me into ISTJish. They are slowly getting more FI and Ne making them into enfpish creatures. We meet in the middle, have a few drinks and dance until four am.

Amira

MBTI Type
ISTJ
You have to get to know them a little and then you figure out they are a little quirky on the inside. Then I can vomit NeFi at them and they kinda like it. "You appear to have covered me in some sort of gooey debris. I cannot find this substance listed in the ISO 9001 guidelines"

Win!!! :nice: That is hysterically accurate!

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
the first guy acts like my brother if he made a video (who I believe to be an ISTJ), he also kind of looks like him in the eyes.

The videos were very ISTJ. When it comes to that stuff they usually cut the bullcrap out and are clear about what they intend to put across. But I know some ISTJs and they are not like that all of the time. They're fun to be around, it's just when stuff needs to get done they put their serious faces on.

there needs to be more videos for a bunch of the S types. I usually only see ones about NTs and NFs. To this day I haven't seen an ISTP or ISFJ video.

LeafAndSky

MBTI Type
ISFP
Yes, these videos are very boring. In case these persons hang around these forums, I mean no offence.

No, they're not boring. You just forgot to click on Play
for both of them, and watch them simultaneously.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
the first guy acts like my brother if he made a video (who I believe to be an ISTJ), he also kind of looks like him in the eyes.

The videos were very ISTJ. When it comes to that stuff they usually cut the bullcrap out and are clear about what they intend to put across. But I know some ISTJs and they are not like that all of the time. They're fun to be around, it's just when stuff needs to get done they put their serious faces on.

there needs to be more videos for a bunch of the S types. I usually only see ones about NTs and NFs. To this day I haven't seen an ISTP or ISFJ video.

I'm making an istp one. Stay tuned...

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
You have to get to know them a little and then you figure out they are a little quirky on the inside.

Yes... ISTJs usually look very neutral and blending, but inside they are actually very quirky indeed.

Then I can vomit NeFi at them and they kinda like it. "You appear to have covered me in some sort of gooey debris. I cannot find this substance listed in the ISO 9001 guidelines"

So... how does one vomit NeFi? I'm not too familiar how these two work together.

They understand I am completely and totally, utterly, insane. And they LIKE it!

I like people who are weird and crazy... but I dislike people who are unstable.

Gerbah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w4
They understand I am completely and totally, utterly, insane. And they LIKE it!

I also like weird people. I find them original and interesting. Breaks up the monotony of normality.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I would... If I had the motivation and a good reason to. Also, knowing that some people here are just so curious to how I look like gives me the inclination to make myself hidden for longer.

Noooooooooo, lol.

Oh darling, find a reason and then talk about anything .. How about random useless facts .. I like them :D

Please don't hide yourself :newwink:

Everybody is something special.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISTP:

[youtube=0GGGYnQiWls]YouTube - Mcgooglian from Personalitycafe (ISTP)[/youtube]

That is so funny. :wubbie:

Another ISTP video. lol

[youtube=ckfy7MzD7Lw]YouTube - ISTP Personality Myers Briggs[/youtube]

Also funny --an INFJ talking about her ISFJ roommate.

[youtube=_uMFYP6pJq0]YouTube - My Roommate's a Nut v.1[/youtube]

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
hahaha ok, now I'm committed to making the first real ISTP video.

I started making it already.

What sort of things are you guys interested in seeing? What do you want me to talk about?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

What sort of things are you guys interested in seeing? What do you want me to talk about?

The kinds of sports you're into of course.
Also please describe what you like about cars.

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
sports
cars
boobs

check check maybe check

What else?

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i'll try and integrate sports, cars, and my opinions on fools/dunces into my video.

what else?

3 things you want to do/experience before you die.
If you could be an animal which one would you be and why?

And if you feel like it... why you choose your avatar and screen name.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The INFJ is nice but she's not a very good story teller. Still after 10 minutes and about 10 stories, I'm not convinced that her roommate is weird.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

laser beams

aliens

explosions

realistically, give a personal opinion on type theory.