• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] 2 videos of ISTJs talking about ISTJs

Bamboo

MBTI Type
XXFP
I watched the second ISTJ video again - I'm not sure what I thought before but I think she's a very good speaker. I'm sure she checking a cue card, but it seems that overall, she has her mind together.

It's actually a good video IMO.

nix on the lasers, aliens, and explosions, but personal opinion of type theory could be interesting.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
what, no aliens?

Too N.

I watched the second ISTJ video again - I'm not sure what I thought before but I think she's a very good speaker. I'm sure she checking a cue card, but it seems that overall, she has her mind together.

It's actually a good video IMO.

Agreed.

nix on the lasers, aliens, and explosions, but personal opinion of type theory could be interesting.

I would love to know how type theory is more interesting than lasers, aliens and explosions?
*takes your S card away*

rawr_sheila

MBTI Type
ISTJ
The videos were very clear of ISTJs. The explanations, the way they spoke and just the video were a pretty good explanation of ISTJ's.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OMG. My mom is an ISTJ and has said verbatim the same things as the woman in the OP. Holy crap.

priestessofmars

MBTI Type
INFJ
I watched the video with the lady istj and yup I'm convinced my best friend is an ISTJ. I should force her to make a video. heeeheeehee but of course it will fail since she will never do anything spontaneously, only if she thinks its logical and necessary. ho well :[

And the video with the ENTP was really funny! He reminds me of an old boyfriend of mine that was entp. My current boyfriend is an entp but I feel like theres a few different types of types (if that makes sense) like some ENTPs are especially silly and all over the place (and this is amplified if they're very young or immature like that old bf of mine from highschool) and some entps that are little more serious like my current bf.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I've never in my life spoke of having to "recharge." I know of millions of times where I wanted to be alone, but I just outright told people, "I DO NOT WANT TO BE AROUND YOU GO AWAY"

I don't know, watching these videos tends to be weird. I'm just not as anal or straightlaced as those videos. The videos just tend to act robotic, but I look at my skills as skills of focus and analysis, rather than pseudo-robot. It's not like I don't want to be a robot, it's just some ISTJs come off as more focused on order rather than analysis. That's what bugs me. I treasure my Te for its analysis, not its ability to create order.

Patches

Klingon Warrior Princess
I feel like I could create a more interesting video... But I'm also too shy to post such a thing on Youtube.

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel like I could create a more interesting video... But I'm also too shy to post such a thing on Youtube.

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

Seriously, do it.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!

Seriously, do it.

seriously, wtf would you talk about for 5-10 mins. I could go on and on about Starcraft 2, Pokemon, Hilary Duff or smart phones.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Is today the "revival day" in the Guardhouse?

I am seeing many rusted threads back on top.

This videos just reinforce the "boring" stereotype.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I would love to.

But I have to ask for videos. My friends make them, not me.