User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew_Z View Post
    I can only wonder what the ESTJ videos will be about.
    Fancy seeing you here.

I love ISTJs. Seriously.

You have to get to know them a little and then you figure out they are a little quirky on the inside. Then I can vomit NeFi at them and they kinda like it. "You appear to have covered me in some sort of gooey debris. I cannot find this substance listed in the ISO 9001 guidelines"

They understand I am completely and totally, utterly, insane. And they LIKE it! As we age I start to get Te and Si growing stronger and turning me into ISTJish. They are slowly getting more FI and Ne making them into enfpish creatures. We meet in the middle, have a few drinks and dance until four am.

MBTI
    ISTJ

You have to get to know them a little and then you figure out they are a little quirky on the inside. Then I can vomit NeFi at them and they kinda like it. "You appear to have covered me in some sort of gooey debris. I cannot find this substance listed in the ISO 9001 guidelines"
    Win!!! That is hysterically accurate!
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

the first guy acts like my brother if he made a video (who I believe to be an ISTJ), he also kind of looks like him in the eyes.

The videos were very ISTJ. When it comes to that stuff they usually cut the bullcrap out and are clear about what they intend to put across. But I know some ISTJs and they are not like that all of the time. They're fun to be around, it's just when stuff needs to get done they put their serious faces on.

there needs to be more videos for a bunch of the S types. I usually only see ones about NTs and NFs. To this day I haven't seen an ISTP or ISFJ video.

MBTI
    ISFP

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    Yes, these videos are very boring. In case these persons hang around these forums, I mean no offence.
    No, they're not boring. You just forgot to click on Play
    for both of them, and watch them simultaneously.

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    the first guy acts like my brother if he made a video (who I believe to be an ISTJ), he also kind of looks like him in the eyes.

The videos were very ISTJ. When it comes to that stuff they usually cut the bullcrap out and are clear about what they intend to put across. But I know some ISTJs and they are not like that all of the time. They're fun to be around, it's just when stuff needs to get done they put their serious faces on.

there needs to be more videos for a bunch of the S types. I usually only see ones about NTs and NFs. To this day I haven't seen an ISTP or ISFJ video.
    I'm making an istp one. Stay tuned...
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    To this day I haven't seen an ISTP or ISFJ video.
    ISTP:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GGGYnQiWls&feature=channel"]ISTP[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    You have to get to know them a little and then you figure out they are a little quirky on the inside.
    Yes... ISTJs usually look very neutral and blending, but inside they are actually very quirky indeed.

Then I can vomit NeFi at them and they kinda like it. "You appear to have covered me in some sort of gooey debris. I cannot find this substance listed in the ISO 9001 guidelines"
    So... how does one vomit NeFi? I'm not too familiar how these two work together.

They understand I am completely and totally, utterly, insane. And they LIKE it!
    I like people who are weird and crazy... but I dislike people who are unstable.
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    ISTP:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GGGYnQiWls&feature=channel"]ISTP[/YOUTUBE]
    figures he wouldn't say anything. they never do!

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

They understand I am completely and totally, utterly, insane. And they LIKE it!
    I also like weird people. I find them original and interesting. Breaks up the monotony of normality.