• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] dating an ISFJ

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
so my question is what helps you at the end of your day? full body massage and dinner? what do you really like?

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
A bottle of wine, a hot shower, a burning fire, peace and quiet, snuggles with the SO.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A bottle of wine, a hot shower, a burning fire, peace and quiet, snuggles with the SO.

This actually sounds really really nice...

In other words, I like to cool down at the end of the day be it watching movies, reading a book, what ever. Spending time with the SO is preferable in all scenarios though.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My mom's an ISFJ. I think if someone took away her cooking responsibilities and the subsequent dishes...basically help them finish their workload faster so they can sit down without worrying about not having done stuff, that would be awesome.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Get them a token that symbolizes a fond memory or inside joke between the two of you. Or maybe something that they pointed out in the shops, and said they liked it. My ex of an ISFJ appreciated it when I paid attention, especially when she knows I'm not the most observant person.

SubjectA

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
My fiance usually likes a hot cup of hot chocolate or tea, and likes to have me give him a massage or scratch his back for him. Basically, a lot of nice things that appeal to the senses.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Mmmm massages from an ISFJ female... nothing could be better! :happy:

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Mmmm massages from an ISFJ female... nothing could be better! :happy:

Baby .. You need a massage from an ESfj .. I could rock your world, or just ease those muscular aches, lol :blush:

I want a massage now :(

EDIT - I also do snuggles ;)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
:ohmy:

Well... if you want to give me a massage I'm all for it... I don't know about snuggles though... after all, I *AM* a manly ISTJ! :D:D

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
:ohmy:

Well... if you want to give me a massage I'm all for it... I don't know about snuggles though... after all, I *AM* a manly ISTJ! :D:D

Ohhh .. I must of misread your rep comment .. Meh, no i didn't .. Retract your statement please :devil:

:newwink:

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
pssh I will take a massage and I will snuggle with you.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My moms an ISFJ and she flips in happiness when the house is cleaned and tidy.
It makes her feel appreciated. :)