• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFJ] ISFJ authors, musicians etc?

Qre:us

Would Michael Ondaatje (The English Patient) qualify?

A lot of his work is drawn from historical inspriations.

FeatheredFrenzy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I nominate Rocky Votolato, who has incidentally opened for Chris Carrabba, what do you guys think?

[YOUTUBE="Bopb0Rl4Fg8"]White Daisy Passing[/YOUTUBE]

Nice! Yeah, seems very ISFJ. I identify with how tranquil it is. It's not far from how I would like to spend a day. :)

FeatheredFrenzy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Would Michael Ondaatje (The English Patient) qualify?

A lot of his work is drawn from historical inspriations.

I haven't seen that movie in awhile (and I don't know his other works unfortunately), but that's actually a really thoughtful example. I think it would be the vivid nostalgia of Ralph Fiennes's character that I relate to. Probably also the emotional torment too.

I found a clip with Allison Krauss singing. :drool:

[YOUTUBE="sQgBADQWnO4"]English Patient[/YOUTUBE]

incubustribute

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Crazy ISFJ's happen sometimes, unfortunately. We're not all sane. :party: Anyways, omg, Van Gogh... YES!

Man, how I love that there is no one to argue with us. :cool:

I am currently of the opinion that ISFJ's are much much more crazy and eccentric than most other types assume...

:)

also I think you're right: most NT's won't bother with the boring old guardhouse hehe

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
They are ISFJs?! I've got to read Sherlock Holmes novels finally... Been intending to read them for years but never had the time. :/

Agatha Christie was an INFJ, not an ISFJ.