I wrote the same thread in other forum because I'm really curious with how ESTJs deal with relationship.
Okay fellow ESTJs, I have LOTS of questions for you guys (I hope you don't mind).
- Have you ever been in relationship? What's the longest relationship you ever had?
- What do you think about fuck-buddy? Is that sounds appealing for you (whether you are single or not)?
- Do you consider yourself as romantic? How romantic are you? How do you show it?
- What type is your partner? What does he/she thinks about you?
- What is your overview about your relationship? How does your partner sees it?
- What are the common problems that following the argument/fights between you and your partner? Have you ever hit/hurt your partner, physically, when you're angry?
- Do you end up wanting to dominate the relationship? Does your way of showing how much you care for him/her are mostly end up causing a fight/argument between the two of you?
- How do you show/manage your anger to your partner?
- Are you satisfied with your current relationship?
- Do you think that he/she is the perfect one for you? Have you ever wanted to look for other mate?
Thank you for your answers.