• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTJ] ISTJs: What were the last crazy ideas you had lately?

Gerbah

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm sorry. My Führer does not permit me to have crazy ideas. But if you want, I can ask him and get back to you.

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
My crazy ideas are usually planted by someone.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
LOL I was thinking the other day to put my checklist down, call my girl up, and just steal away for a drive or something.

But then I beat that 'P' thought down, and added another task to my checklist to punish myself. :dont:

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
I almost called in SICK TODAY LOLOL!!

almost

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Geeze, you ISTJs really know how to live on the wild side...

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Jim Carrey once said in his comedy routine that many people have certain crazy thoughts. The difference between the sane and insane is that the sane don't act on those crazy thoughts.

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Jim Carrey once said in his comedy routine that many people have certain crazy thoughts. The difference between the sane boring and insane fun is that the sane boring don't act on those crazy thoughts.

Your post had a few errors in it, but don't worry I corrected it :newwink:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
This thread saddens me.

funny-pictures-sad-cat-blackandwhite.jpg

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Crazy ideas, eh? I do have a plenty of crazy ideas, but they'll remain only as a crazy ideas.

Once I thought of trying to pick a personality and stick to it for a week, and pick another personality the next week, until I had rotated through all the personalities in that given system (10 types... it was not MBTI). I thought it would be an interesting experiment, but gave up the idea since my friends would probably thought I was crazy or something. I dun wanna be crazy, no sire!

I also thought once I could find a religion of my own.. something much more modern than what christianity is. But then I thought of all the trouble it would make, and just decided to keep my teachings to myself. :D

Sam Spade

MBTI Type
ISTj
To transfer to a school in another state because of a relationship.

Carrot

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Becoming a fan of my senior together with my friends.

I just like sticking around her, perhaps cause she's a ENFP.

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Wanting to summon a snowstorm to cancel my final exams.

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I've decided to plan a surprise party for my friend as he will be moving away next week. ^Pretty crazy idea for an ISTJ to plan a party. I don't even know where to start! :doh:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Party planned successfully. The invites are out on facebook! This party planning isn't all that bad after all! :D:D

Ozz

MBTI Type
ISTJ
After reading about that hand sanitizers are flammable, I decided to try lighting some up.