User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

My friends aren't really familiar with types, but I think I'm often mistaken for an introvert because I am often not extremely outgoing when I first meet people.

I also think people mistake me for an iNtuative-type person at times because I have a creative bent and I also tend to enjoy some of what I would consider NF forms of entertainment.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by wrldisquiethere View Post
    I also tend to enjoy some of what I would consider NF forms of entertainment.
    What are some examples of what you consider to be "NF forms of entertainment"?

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    What are some examples of what you consider to be "NF forms of entertainment"?
    See my topic on that. I'm not sure if I'm confused about all of this or not.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Most people irl that know about MBTI think I am xxTJ, xNTJ most frequently.

I'm trying

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Try harder.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

^Whaa...? But the fluffy bunny is so fluffy and cute.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnReverie View Post
    Have you ever been mistaken for another type? Which types and what reasons did they give?
    If the pictures in your avatar/profile page are yours, then I say you are INFP. And that it's YOU who have been mistaken.

Not many people know about MBTI in my circles... and most of them only know what I've told them, so they really can't have much opinions about my type.. Which is sad. Where can I find buy MBTI-aware friends?

But sometimes I feel that people might mistak me for being E or N type of guy. Usually when I'm shoving facts down their throats...
    "The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine."
    -Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Habba View Post
    If the pictures in your avatar/profile page are yours, then I say you are INFP. And that it's YOU who have been mistaken.
    Funny how that works.

I think we should all use the "profile picture" standard as our future type determination. After all, we can't even like or enjoy or upload a picture that might not directly reflect every ounce of our MBTI code descriptor.

(Maybe someone would like to create a standard profile pic for each of the 16 types, so that no one deviates in the future, it's getting confusing.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I think we should all use the "profile picture" standard as our future type determination. After all, we can't even like or enjoy or upload a picture that might not directly reflect every ounce of our MBTI code descriptor.
    It's a great way to fuck with stereotypes and pre-conceived MBTI notions.

PS - that was not very NT of you.