User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

INFJ several times, especially when talking one on one with people about serious issues.
    ENFJ once or twice, mostly when I try and repair harmony in a group coz it's bugging me.
    INFP/ENFP all the time (nobody knows, not even myself, what the correct one is)
    ENTJ, recent addition and one of my favs. I was in a pissy mood, so I don't blame them for typing me that way

Oh and one ESFP, irl by a psychologist who was still learning MBTI at the time and had nothing but sensors around him...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

INTP - My ENFP sister and INTJ brother both think I'm more N than S. Although my sister thinks I'm more of an IXTP.

ESTP - there are a few people that get to see a more Extroverted me that have a hard time believing I'm an introvert. But that's probably because I felt comfortable around them from the get go.

And in general, people that don't know me well but are familiar with MBTI seem skeptical I'm an ISTP. Mostly just because I'm female. And okay... I'm not all that into extreme sports or athletics. Or even regular sports, for that matter.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

INFP- I'm sure half the forum still thinks I'm one.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

INTP - Because I'm sometimes really laid back around my friends.
    INFJ - Because I'm nice sometimes and because I'm not always so pessimistic.
    ISTJ - I was testing acting out different personalities for a social experiment.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

INFP
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I am most often called an INFP.

I have a pretty well-developed F, and I have an NF-y feel to my social interactions.

I also focus on softer sciences and relational issues, rather than harder science and more rigorous conventionally T-style subjects.

I play "mom" here to some, another F-style thing.

Most of these people also met me first on INTPc, where I joined a few years ago, and my behavior as expressed on the forum then differs in some ways than what I express now. I was neurotic, emotionally unstable in some ways, hypersensitive, etc, and I took a far more F role in the forum dynamics at the time. When I dealt with my personality issues and got out of my restrictive religious environment so I could be myself, my presented personality actually began to shift. But that original memory of me is still pretty firmly anchored in some minds.

i recently went through an awakening experience that demanded a lot of personal introspection and Fi-values-style following; I guess what many people don't see is how painful and difficult it was because I had no real sense of Fi going into things and had to earn and learn every ounce of it I expressed; it was far easier to decide what I should "rationally be" rather than sensing my own inner patterns.

I used to care what people thought about it; now I don't as much since I know who and what I am, even if it does not fall neatly into some MBTI box. Once identity moves inside rather than being externally located, that sort of stuff stops mattering so much.

Note: This is purely a forum thing, this perception of me as INFP. Anyone I've known in real-life for some time doesn't even consider it... especially the F people.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

intp.

I know I don't have a strong 'F' but I am in no way an INTP. Arguing about quantum physics for 2 hours on an internet forum doesn't appeal to me. Although, I'm sure that doesn't have to be an intp thing.

MBTI
    ISTJ

ISFJ, although I don't know why. :rolli:
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Supreme Allied Commander Take Five's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Nobody ever calls me anything else, because I'm the only one I know that is familiar with MBTI. I suspect that some might mistake me as an F or an E
    Johari Nohari

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. "--Niccolo Machiavelli

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

People on the IRC channel at INTP Central gave me INTJ and INFJ a number of times (ick--so many acronyms). I think that what led them to say this is that I have an aura of decisiveness and certainty online that wouldn't necessarily be replicated so well in real life. In real life, I have to deal with the practical side of things, and I flounder like nobody's business when it comes to that. I've also gotten ENFJ, which, as the most introverted person I know (how could it be otherwise?), really astonishes me. More recently and most stunning of all, ISFP was suggested for me. How someone with only the faintest use of extroverted sensing could belong to that type is a question I'll leave to tomorrow's great thinkers.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]