User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Default Does anyone know a 'healthy' ESFJ?

So looking at the SP threads .. And curiosity taking over, i dared to type into google ESFJ forums .. Ouch, lol.

So evidently there is a lot of hate going on .. Each to their own .. One thing was clear though and i have observed it on this site also ..

Where are the healthy ESFJ's of the world?

Par me of course Lol

Granted i get that people would rather talk of negatives as opposed to positives .. But you can't tell me every ESFJ is EVILLLLLLLL .. Lol

Come on people help me out here .. Got to spread some positive love ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Besides you(I think that you might be healthy ), I actually happen to know one.
    Same age as me, horrendously attractive and a really nice person.
    She's a workaholic, but that's about the only negative thing about her, really.
    And that's also kind of admirable, in a strange way. So.

Oh, I almost forgot. My best friend's mother is an ESFJ, and besides rheumatism, she's healthy, and she's got a glowing and nice personality Which is common for ESFJs, I have noticed. And not that fickle kind of "nice person", either.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFJ

I only know 2, one healthy and one VERY unhealthy.

The healthy one is quite pleasant to be around, she is very sweet but she doesnt take shit. I enjoy spending time around her. The unhealthy one is extremely emotionally manipulative. And VERY needy.

My mother. I don't think I need to explain the ESFJ-INTJ mother and child relationship.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    My mother. I don't think I need to explain the ESFJ-INTJ mother and child relationship.
    I don't want to make assumptions because i don't know the dynamics of that kind of relationship .. Can i take a wild guess and say not very pleasant ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

my mom is an ESFJ. If she didn't have all of her physical (and underlying mental) problems she'd be a 'healthy' ESFJ, and when she was she was a great person. She still is, but she is always in pain and doesn't leave the house much other than to run errands. She really doesn't have any friends outside of immediate family now.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I don't want to make assumptions because i don't know the dynamics of that kind of relationship .. Can i take a wild guess and say not very pleasant ..
    ENFJ daughter and touchy judgmental INTJ father, how 'bout that one?
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ISTJ

My mother is a healthy ESFJ.
    Freedom Isn't Free. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My former flatmate. She talked too much (that was one thing that I found difficult about her) but she is also one of the most caring, no-strings-attached generous, altruistic person I know, if I ever was in real trouble she would be the first person on whose door I would knock. She is a doctor and I think she is perfect in this profession, very caring, sacrifical, organised and can keep it together even under pressure (which sometimes led to me seeing her just unloading all her emotions as soon as she came home, which was okay with me).

Also my best friend, she is just great in making people feel comfortable, a natural relationshipbuilder and -upkeeper, also very emotionally aware of people around her.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Well, we rarely come to an understanding. I still love her, it's just painful to see how we live in different worlds.

I really want to compromise despite being a stubborn J myself, but she takes the cake in playing the martyr if her conceptions are falisfied.