User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ISFJ

My mom (actually ENFJ but borderline. Definitely high Si) and sister are ESFJ. Everyone likes them and I can see why, but having ESFJ family members...Me using Ti a whole lot...communication can prove a challenge sometimes. As far as they are concerned I'm an grumpy INTP lol.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

My grandma is a healthy ESFJ. Most of my complaints about her are trivial things that amount to personality differences. She's generally a very loving, warm, intelligent person with a lot of integrity. She's one of my favorite persons in the world; we are very close.

Actually, most of the "conflict" I have with ESFJs are just pet peeves. There's nothing wrong with most of them, they simply irritate or bore me at times. Sometimes really nice, balanced, normal people irritate me .
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I love my ESFJs. I know tons of them irl and most of them are healthy. They are just a delight to be around and I don't know what life would be like without them. I don't think I tell them enough though.

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Wow, this is encouraging after some of the other things I have read today.
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

MBTI
    INTJ

I have quite a few ESFJ friends. They are always very caring and if I need a shoulder to cry on they are the best ones to go to.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I have two good friends who are ESFJ, and healthy. They're really friendly, nice people - excellent for venting at, or just goofing around with. They don't get many of my jokes (i.e. when my humor heads in the dark direction - they like their jokes light and fluffy), but we get along.

Both of them have been through some tough $h1t, but they're unexpectedly resilient - kinda like most of the INFJs I know. They tough it out amazingly.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    So looking at the SP threads .. And curiosity taking over, i dared to type into google ESFJ forums .. Ouch, lol.

So evidently there is a lot of hate going on .. Each to their own .. One thing was clear though and i have observed it on this site also ..

Where are the healthy ESFJ's of the world?

Par me of course Lol

Granted i get that people would rather talk of negatives as opposed to positives .. But you can't tell me every ESFJ is EVILLLLLLLL .. Lol

Come on people help me out here .. Got to spread some positive love ..
    Ugly Betty comes to mind.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My next door neighbor is a pretty healthy ESFJ. She's kind, helpful, always fixing up her home, cooking, and reaching out to other people. She's majoring in behavioral health because she already works with mentally challenged people.

She's probably the most healthy ESFJ I've ever been close to. I really like her.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

My boss is one, he is quite an amazing guy.

He accepts my weirdness. no matter how strong it is the day. He involves me into social things, cause he knows I wont go into them on my own. And he decides on how to proceed on things partly because of my professional knowledge in engineering, making me feel that way too.

He is quiet an intresting and damn good friend.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I wish I knew a healthy one to sort of understand the unhealthy one I know way better