User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    ENFJ daughter and touchy judgmental INTJ father, how 'bout that one?
    I can play with this one slightly in that ESFJ daughter and INTj father .. Always daddy's girl, attached to his hip. I pushed him away when i was a teenager as it wasn't cool to kiss daddy goodbye after spending the weekend with him .. The total communication breakdown .. I wrote him a book explaining how i felt .. 'The book' is how he referred to it .. Anyway, i invited him to the wedding, he spent a lot of money on alcohol for the reception which i wasn't aware of and even on my wedding day, apparently he walked away after we said goodbye and he looked back at me, grinned, lowered his head and walked off .. I got married in 2006, i only found out about that moment this year .. Yeah, i felt bad for that.

Nowadays .. Brilliant relationship but that is down to him getting in touch with me as he thought i was going to kill myself after my marriage broke down .. I wasn't. A few months back i had sunday lunch with him. The first time in 15 years he has invited me. He see's me now all the time and he even offered and helped me get my first car ..

As they say .. It takes a traumatic experience to bring people together .. I am happy these days with him .. So he is not touchy feely .. I can see he cares about me in other ways.

Close enough, lol Or am i totally off the mark here
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ

I don't get the ESFJ hate...

Those I have known or know (including a former flatmate and current work colleagues) are very easy to talk to, put you at ease, genuinely generous and altruistic and just seem like straightforward people to have a laugh with. I don't think they're always aware how appreciated they are or how attractive they can be either.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    I can play with this one slightly in that ESFJ daughter and INTj father .. Always daddy's girl, attached to his hip. I pushed him away when i was a teenager as it wasn't cool to kiss daddy goodbye after spending the weekend with him .. The total communication breakdown .. I wrote him a book explaining how i felt .. 'The book' is how he referred to it .. Anyway, i invited him to the wedding, he spent a lot of money on alcohol for the reception which i wasn't aware of and even on my wedding day, apparently he walked away after we said goodbye and he looked back at me, grinned, lowered his head and walked off .. I got married in 2006, i only found out about that moment this year .. Yeah, i felt bad for that.

Nowadays .. Brilliant relationship but that is down to him getting in touch with me as he thought i was going to kill myself after my marriage broke down .. I wasn't. A few months back i had sunday lunch with him. The first time in 15 years he has invited me. He see's me now all the time and he even offered and helped me get my first car ..

As they say .. It takes a traumatic experience to bring people together .. I am happy these days with him .. So he is not touchy feely .. I can see he cares about me in other ways.

Close enough, lol Or am i totally off the mark here
    Off the mark. Probably only because I keep saying INTJ when I mean ISTJ

He's not touchy feely, just touchy. Minefield.

My ESFJ mother is kind of healthy...
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I don't think they're always aware how appreciated they are or how attractive they can be either.
    Nope .. To darn modest .. It is nice to hear though .. sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by PoprocksAndCoke View Post
    Off the mark. Probably only because I keep saying INTJ when I mean ISTJ

He's not touchy feely, just touchy. Minefield.

My ESFJ mother is kind of healthy...
    Ouch .. Awww, and it really nice when you can have a good relationship with dad ... That sucks.

You got mom though so that is cool although not the same as dad.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

ESFJ moms are awesome.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

One of my best friends is an ESFJ and she is very ambitious, comforting and open minded. She never stops though always doing something. Did I mention she is very sexy?

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    One of my best friends is an ESFJ and she is very ambitious, comforting and open minded. She never stops though always doing something. Did I mention she is very sexy?
    Does she know she is sexy?
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I don't get the ESFJ hate...
    There is no ESFJ hate.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Does she know she is sexy?
    I dont know but I always make sure I remind her.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Red face

Hi Saslou .

I thought i'd pitch in cause I know two amazing ESFJs who i
    have mad respect for and bunches of love .

One is my bestest friend ever and her mother.
    What I love about them is they always make you feel comfortable
    and just accept you as you are. I love that I feel I can be me.

Now as an INFP that means the world to me .
    So ESFJs I love ya's and I got major respect for you(s).

I'm so impressed by ESFJs I don't even know
    if I could properly express the words and admiration
    enough.

ESFJs are always the ones who try their best to
    include everyone as much as they can.

Always remember your birthday, to just
    call to say hey or send a card.
    Pick you up when your down etc.

I feel so protective over ESFJs for some
    reason . I don't want them to
    feel sadness as they are really some sweet
    people who mean well.

ESFJs are amazing as they taught me so much
    and how to show appreciation etc.

Always know how to have a good time
    too .

Don't let anyone get you down, there just jealous of how
    awesome and sweet you guys/gals are.

What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)